Author Topic: Roy Moore alleges voter fraud, files challenge to election defeat  (Read 16151 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Roy Moore alleges voter fraud, files challenge to election defeat
« Reply #250 on: December 31, 2017, 07:55:39 pm »
It is obvious the homosexuals were out in force because of his homosexual son, and dead set against Moore who had stood up for the Amendment to the Alabama Constitution which specified marriage was only between one man and one woman to the point he lost his job over it. The homolobby, which includes significant media influence was out to get Moore, and you marched with them. Be proud, along with the rest of that parade.

Whatever you say, Colonel Frank Fitts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 07:56:18 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #252 on: December 31, 2017, 08:03:56 pm »
So Breitbart ina an effort to save face backpedals "in retrospect". whoop dee doo. They bvlow with the wind over there and they are more concerned with toadying up to Trump than the truth, and have been for a while. As we have seen, even on this site among those who took obviously flawed accusations using forged documents and even when confronted with the problems with those chose to run whole hog against the man. I seriously suspect the reason has to do with his position on marriage being only between a man and a woman.
It is obvious the homosexuals were out in force because of his homosexual son, and dead set against Moore who had stood up for the Amendment to the Alabama Constitution which specified marriage was only between one man and one woman to the point he lost his job over it. The homolobby, which includes significant media influence was out to get Moore, and you marched with them. Be proud, along with the rest of that parade. 

For your troubles you got an anti marriage (in the thousands of years old sense, not faggotry masquerading as Holy Matrimony), a die hard abortion supporter, and a Democrat. By their fruits shall ye know them.

Your strong implication here is that everyone who opposed Moore is pro-homosexual, influenced by the media and not conservative.

That is factually, and morally wrong, and the more you use that bogus argument against those who opposed Moore, the less honest you appear.

One of the things I have always admired about you, @Smokin Joe , is your strong adherence to moral law and righteousness, which I believe is completely genuine.

However, in your sometimes unthinking loyalty to Moore and your broad brushed attacks on those of us who found him a bad candidate and unworthy idol, you are at risk of losing your moral authority on this forum (at least for me).

Please rethink where your loyalty to a politician is taking you, and the false accusations you are making against those of us who are unflinchingly moral, yet unwilling to support Roy Moore because of his deep flaws..

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #253 on: December 31, 2017, 08:04:53 pm »
Idiot stunt
Because I am sure, like most horses, that one is used to having cameras and microphones and stuff shoved at it from literally every direction. Go for a wider shot and you will likely see it is surrounded. Even some of the best show horses get skittish under such circumstances.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #254 on: December 31, 2017, 08:08:15 pm »
Your strong implication here is that everyone who opposed Moore is pro-homosexual, influenced by the media and not conservative.

That is factually, and morally wrong, and the more you use that bogus argument against those who opposed Moore, the less honest you appear.

One of the things I have always admired about you, @Smokin Joe , is your strong adherence to moral law and righteousness, which I believe is completely genuine.

However, in your sometimes unthinking loyalty to Moore and your broad brushed attacks on those of us who found him a bad candidate and unworthy idol, you are at risk of losing your moral authority on this forum (at least for me).

Please rethink where your loyalty to a politician is taking you, and the false accusations you are making against those of us who are unflinchingly moral, yet unwilling to support Roy Moore because of his deep flaws..
I implore you to look at the results of your attacks on the man who lost his job in defense of traditional marriage. ---and what the result is.

If you don't support homosexuals "marrying" you backed the wrong guy.
I didn't say you supported abortion, either, but you got that as an added bonus.

Again, By their fruits shall ye know them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 08:09:46 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

« Reply #255 on: December 31, 2017, 08:54:50 pm »
I implore you to look at the results of your attacks on the man who lost his job in defense of traditional marriage. ---and what the result is.

If you don't support homosexuals "marrying" you backed the wrong guy.
I didn't say you supported abortion, either, but you got that as an added bonus.

Again, By their fruits shall ye know them.

I didn't "back" EITHER candidate.   Neither stood for the things a moral conservative stands for.

I'm going to say it again...  Your accusations of everyone who didn't support Moore as being pro-homosexual and pro-abortion are downright hideous.

I would advise you as a fellow conservative for whom morality is at the top of our priorities, to stop accusing moral people of being otherwise, especially when you KNOW it's not true.

You will cease being a moral colleague if you let your support of a political candidate come before your ability to tell the truth.  Making false accusations is a rotten fruit, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to be known by that.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #256 on: December 31, 2017, 09:18:17 pm »
Making false accusations is a rotten fruit, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to be known by that.

Making false accusations is the formula that guarantees the Establishment the ability to negate the choice of the grassroots for their pick or the Democrat.

They do not mind being known by that.  Will certainly eliminate anyone upstanding from running for office that is not willing to be a crony of Mitch McConnell's.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #257 on: December 31, 2017, 09:22:49 pm »
Idiot stunt

Roy (Flighty Horse) Moore

Oceander

« Reply #258 on: December 31, 2017, 09:26:32 pm »
Because I am sure, like most horses, that one is used to having cameras and microphones and stuff shoved at it from literally every direction. Go for a wider shot and you will likely see it is surrounded. Even some of the best show horses get skittish under such circumstances.

Which just makes it more of an idiot stunt - a prudent person would have known that about horses and would not have put that horse in such a position.  It could have injured other people - besides the baboon riding it - if it had gotten out of control.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #259 on: December 31, 2017, 09:39:51 pm »
Which just makes it more of an idiot stunt - a prudent person would have known that about horses and would not have put that horse in such a position.  It could have injured other people - besides the baboon riding it - if it had gotten out of control.

Speaking of idiots pretending to be cowboys, I see the Milwaukee Moron is trying to incite violence against people in the media. David Clarke tweeting that the media is going to taste their own blood.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #260 on: December 31, 2017, 09:43:57 pm »
In my hometown its typical to see children on horseback in the independence day parade and they don't seem to have any problem handling the animals.

Thousands of people lining the narrow streets, sirens from firetrucks and police cars in the parade going off, people yelling and hollering, firecrackers going off...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #261 on: December 31, 2017, 09:50:14 pm »
Making false accusations is the formula that guarantees the Establishment the ability to negate the choice of the grassroots for their pick or the Democrat.

They do not mind being known by that.  Will certainly eliminate anyone upstanding from running for office that is not willing to be a crony of Mitch McConnell's.

Which is exactly why it's so reprehensible when conservatives do it to other conservatives just because they can't back a candidate (with good reasons) that another backs.

I would think that any of us who were accused of being pro abortion because we didn't vote for Trump would be very circumspect about accusing others of being pro-abortion and pro-homosexual marriage because we don't approve of Roy Moore.

That is EXACTLY what has been happening here, and I find it reprehensible that fellow moral conservatives would make such accusations about other moral conservatives on this board, just like the leftists do about all of us.

THINK about that.

PLEASE.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #262 on: December 31, 2017, 09:54:31 pm »
Which is exactly why it's so reprehensible when conservatives do it to other conservatives just because they can't back a candidate (with good reasons) that another backs.

I would think that any of us who were accused of being pro abortion because we didn't vote for Trump would be very circumspect about accusing others of being pro-abortion and pro-homosexual marriage because we don't approve of Roy Moore.

That is EXACTLY what has been happening here, and I find it reprehensible that fellow moral conservatives would make such accusations about other moral conservatives on this board, just like the leftists do about all of us.

THINK about that.

PLEASE.

Alinsky tactics. They only work if we care what they think.

I don't.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #263 on: December 31, 2017, 10:16:35 pm »

I don't.

Unfortunately, two of my flaws are that I need to defend myself against spurious charges, and that I do care what (certain) people think.

This Roy Moore thing, and the accusations being made against those of us who saw his flaws clearly, has bothered me.  :shrug:

(And the fact that they're still being flung and these people are still mad is quite disturbing to me.  On another thread, I/we were accused of being groupies of the Amazon guy because he was pro-homosexual and so were we because we didn't like Moore.  Absolutely BIZARRE).

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #264 on: December 31, 2017, 10:18:25 pm »

I find the double standard amusing to say the least.

False accusations now being the political go-to weapon of choice that so many have rallied in defense of, because as we have learned yet again in Moore's case - it is the serious of the charge that matters. Such justifies the crucifixion of those accused with whatever it is the charges indict - without a shred of evidence beyond accusation, hearsay and forged/ammended signatures that readily sate the appetites of a people who are easily led to hate and despise.

I guess it is okay when the Oligarchy does it to a candidate they want destroyed - we just need to make sure that we do not do the same thing to one another.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #265 on: December 31, 2017, 10:28:03 pm »
Unfortunately, two of my flaws are that I need to defend myself against spurious charges, and that I do care what (certain) people think.

This Roy Moore thing, and the accusations being made against those of us who saw his flaws clearly, has bothered me.  :shrug:

(And the fact that they're still being flung and these people are still mad is quite disturbing to me.  On another thread, I/we were accused of being groupies of the Amazon guy because he was pro-homosexual and so were we because we didn't like Moore. Absolutely BIZARRE).

:silly: I guess we should just be glad they can't burn us for being witches.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2017, 10:31:20 pm »
:silly: I guess we should just be glad they can't burn us for being witches.

Who says we cant?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #267 on: December 31, 2017, 10:32:57 pm »

I don't.

Is there any way we can get these Moore obsessed people to stop.  I haven't tried praying yet.

Mods.  Hello?  Please.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #268 on: December 31, 2017, 10:34:05 pm »
I find the double standard amusing to say the least.

False accusations now being the political go-to weapon of choice that so many have rallied in defense of, because as we have learned yet again in Moore's case - it is the serious of the charge that matters. Such justifies the crucifixion of those accused with whatever it is the charges indict - without a shred of evidence beyond accusation, hearsay and forged/ammended signatures that readily sate the appetites of a people who are easily led to hate and despise.

I guess it is okay when the Oligarchy does it to a candidate they want destroyed - we just need to make sure that we do not do the same thing to one another.

My opinions were based on the words coming directly from his mouth, those defending him, and his behavior as a candidate.

My opinions have absolutely nothing to do with any oligarchy, the leftist media, my being led by the nose, being stupid, or any of the other charges flung about by pro-Moore people against principled conservatives who saw his flaws.

For me, the charges of being pro-abortion and being pro-homosexual marriage/agenda, are the ugliest lies that can be told about me.

I recommend that your allies in this supposed "fight" stop doing that.  They clearly don't care what I think since I didn't support their beloved Roy, but maybe they'll listen to you since you think attacking fellow conservatives with LIES is a bad idea.

Because that is exactly what is being done by your buddies here.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #269 on: December 31, 2017, 10:35:17 pm »
Who says we cant?

Smith, Wesson, Remington and a few others.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #270 on: December 31, 2017, 10:36:02 pm »
Is there any way we can get these Moore obsessed people to stop.  I haven't tried praying yet.

Mods.  Hello?  Please.

Which side?  Both sides or just the side you want to shut up??

This thread is about Roy Moore.  If discussion about him disturbs you so very much that you're calling in the Mods, perhaps you should stop clicking on the links about him.

You might live longer.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2017, 10:36:36 pm »
Smith, Wesson, Remington and a few others.

:beer:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #272 on: December 31, 2017, 10:55:47 pm »
My opinions were based on the words coming directly from his mouth, those defending him, and his behavior as a candidate.

My opinions have absolutely nothing to do with any oligarchy, the leftist media, my being led by the nose, being stupid, or any of the other charges flung about by pro-Moore people against principled conservatives who saw his flaws.

For me, the charges of being pro-abortion and being pro-homosexual marriage/agenda, are the ugliest lies that can be told about me.

I recommend that your allies in this supposed "fight" stop doing that.  They clearly don't care what I think since I didn't support their beloved Roy, but maybe they'll listen to you since you think attacking fellow conservatives with LIES is a bad idea.

Because that is exactly what is being done by your buddies here.

I'm certain you missed my point.

The irony however, is abundantly rich.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #273 on: December 31, 2017, 11:08:07 pm »

Mods.  Hello?  Please.

The last I asked them, the Moderating policy of TBR is everybody is allowed to say what they wish, with the only exception being personal attacks.  I don't think they would act upon a desire to shut people up who still want to talk about Judge Roy Moore's defeat in the Special Election, unless somebody got attacked as a part of that discussion.

When in doubt, they've told me more than once the appropriate thing to do is click the "Report to moderator" button and let them know you think there's a violation.  If there is an individual who keeps bringing up topics or opinion the Ignore function is available.  In this particular case, you could simply not click on topics that have the words "Roy" and "Moore" in the title.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 11:09:21 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2017, 11:09:34 pm »
Mods? We don need no stinking Mods.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."