Author Topic: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'  (Read 11461 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2017, 11:07:38 pm »

Jackson paid a bounty on runaway slaves, graduated in how many Hundreds of lashes their captors gave them. One hundred, two hundred, or three hundred.

Three Hundred lashes was a death sentence. And Three Hundred was top dollar. Anyone wants to defend him should Do The Math.

Jackson was one cold, calculating, murderous, racist SOB: perfect figurehead for today's race baiting Democrats.

Funny how the current racist Democrat party hides the truth of the depth of depravity in their founding father.....

Or not so funny.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline anubias

Re: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2017, 11:11:39 pm »
Satan’s barbed cockerel is crowing with satisfaction that Andrew Jackson is there for his eternal use.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2017, 11:15:27 pm »
Funny how the current racist Democrat party hides the truth of the depth of depravity in their founding father.....

Or not so funny.....

Indeed!

He'd rather pay More to have runaway slaves beaten to death with a lash as a lesson to the rest than have them returned to him.

Other human beings were worth more to him dead than alive, and he had no trouble putting his money out to Buy It.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2017, 02:07:08 am »
Indeed!

He'd rather pay More to have runaway slaves beaten to death with a lash as a lesson to the rest than have them returned to him.

Other human beings were worth more to him dead than alive, and he had no trouble putting his money out to Buy It.

All this Andrew Jackson hate is a FAD and revisionist history.  He was a great man and a product of his time.  He was considered a compassionate slave owner at the time.

About the Indian thing, please.  Look into it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2017, 02:56:13 am »
All this Andrew Jackson hate is a FAD and revisionist history.  He was a great man and a product of his time.  He was considered a compassionate slave owner at the time.

About the Indian thing, please.  Look into it.

To take it up at length with a Jackson Supporter would take more time and space than he's worth.

As for it being 'Revisionist History' take that up with Dinesh D'Souza.

https://www.amazon.com/Hillarys-America-Secret-History-Democratic-ebook/dp/B01F1G6FJ2/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1514602427&sr=1-1&keywords=dinesh+d%27souza+hillary%27s+america

Or see the shorter version on DVD.

https://www.amazon.com/Hillarys-America-Digital-Dinesh-DSouza/dp/B01JH4FXRO/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1514602488&sr=1-1&keywords=dinesh+d%27souza+hillary%27s+america
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2017, 03:18:56 am »
I'm just glad I got a sheet of uncirculated $20's hung on my wall before they kicked him off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2017, 05:50:14 am »
Losers are not to be celebrated. They are to be mocked and ridiculed.

I guess your ancestors were all on the winning side even back to 1066 huh?

I'll disregard this comment for the sake of I figure you don't know better.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2017, 02:43:34 pm »

@Frank Cannon really doesn't know any better.   He should be swatted with a rolled up section of newspaper.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2017, 07:44:26 pm »
To take it up at length with a Jackson Supporter would take more time and space than he's worth.

As for it being 'Revisionist History' take that up with Dinesh D'Souza.

https://www.amazon.com/Hillarys-America-Secret-History-Democratic-ebook/dp/B01F1G6FJ2/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1514602427&sr=1-1&keywords=dinesh+d%27souza+hillary%27s+america

Or see the shorter version on DVD.

https://www.amazon.com/Hillarys-America-Digital-Dinesh-DSouza/dp/B01JH4FXRO/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1514602488&sr=1-1&keywords=dinesh+d%27souza+hillary%27s+america

A Jackson supporter??  Well, okay then.  Never thought I'd be classified that way but yes, I am in a way.

It's really fun to go back and criticize people for behavior that was common at the time they were living.  I'm not going there and ... no, I did my own research.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2017, 08:02:04 pm »
A Jackson supporter??  Well, okay then.  Never thought I'd be classified that way but yes, I am in a way.

It's really fun to go back and criticize people for behavior that was common at the time they were living.  I'm not going there and ... no, I did my own research.

Lashing slaves to death to serve as a warning to others wasn't a common practice of the day, unless the Owner was a very wealthy person, like Jackson.  Slaves were  major Capital expense after importation was halted in 1807.  In today's terms it would be like deliberately destroying a Wheat Combine.  Setting aside the cruelty factor of it momentarily, it didn't make economic sense to do stuff like that, unless one had enough tractors to spare in order to sacrifice one for the purpose of keeping the rest.

Added:   The Overseers were usually the cruelest individuals of the Plantations.  They didn't own the slaves themselves (they were often also slaves) so they had no incentive to consider the economic impact of damaging the Capital equipment.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:05:22 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2017, 08:32:37 pm »

Excuse me, but sending thousands of Indians to their deaths was not "common behavior" even in Jackson's time.

It's odd that you have chosen such a vile human being to defend.

What he did to other human beings was indefensible........... then, or now.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2017, 08:46:52 pm »

Any loser ancestors I may have had died of embarrassment and are long gone.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2017, 10:55:28 pm »
Excuse me, but sending thousands of Indians to their deaths was not "common behavior" even in Jackson's time.

It's odd that you have chosen such a vile human being to defend.

What he did to other human beings was indefensible........... then, or now.

@musiclady

You DO realize there is more than one side to any story,right? ESPECIALLY a PC story.

My grandmother was a full-blooded Tuscarora,and  after swapping massacres with the British a couple of times,the British paid them to leave the area and go back to NY and live with the Mohawks.

AND.....,it was the Tuscarora that committed the first massacre,killing every British man,woman,and child without warning in  a small community.

NOBODY's ancestors is guilt-free  anywhere but in their fevered imaginations.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2017, 11:36:33 pm »
@musiclady

You DO realize there is more than one side to any story,right? ESPECIALLY a PC story.

My grandmother was a full-blooded Tuscarora,and  after swapping massacres with the British a couple of times,the British paid them to leave the area and go back to NY and live with the Mohawks.

AND.....,it was the Tuscarora that committed the first massacre,killing every British man,woman,and child without warning in  a small community.

NOBODY's ancestors is guilt-free  anywhere but in their fevered imaginations.

That's not new to me, and I know very well about the depravity of man, no matter what race.

The discussion was about Andrew Jackson, and no matter how you try to rewrite history, he is responsible for atrocities and should not be held up as some form of hero just because he won a battle after a war was already over.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2017, 01:16:02 am »
That's not new to me, and I know very well about the depravity of man, no matter what race.

The discussion was about Andrew Jackson, and no matter how you try to rewrite history, he is responsible for atrocities and should not be held up as some form of hero just because he won a battle after a war was already over.

Sometimes America is lucky enough to get the man we need for the time.  Andrew Jackson was a man we needed at the time and he won a war that was far from over when the British were a real threat to take back America.

He was not evil at all and the Noble Savages were pretty darn savage at the time.

This may be another time in our history when, however crude we think a man is, he is the man needed for the time.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #165 on: December 31, 2017, 02:02:24 am »
Sometimes America is lucky enough to get the man we need for the time.  Andrew Jackson was a man we needed at the time and he won a war that was far from over when the British were a real threat to take back America.

He was not evil at all and the Noble Savages were pretty darn savage at the time.

This may be another time in our history when, however crude we think a man is, he is the man needed for the time.

How did I know, as I was reading that, that it would be an excuse for why we *need* Trump to be the way he is.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2017, 03:37:20 am »
How did I know, as I was reading that, that it would be an excuse for why we *need* Trump to be the way he is.

I knew where that was headed too.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2017, 03:48:17 am »

Its kinda pathetic that they have to seek a qualifier to justify Trump being a degenerate piece of crap.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2017, 10:47:48 am »
Its kinda pathetic that they have to seek a qualifier to justify Trump being a degenerate piece of crap.

No, what's 'kinda pathetic' is your dragging a real estate mogul with a big mouth into a conversation about a guy who paid other people to Lash Runaway Slaves to Death as if your personal long standing despite of Trump puts the pair of them on a Equal Footing in terms of Real Depravity and Unquestionable Evil.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2017, 03:34:46 pm »
No, what's 'kinda pathetic' is your dragging a real estate mogul with a big mouth into a conversation about a guy who paid other people to Lash Runaway Slaves to Death as if your personal long standing despite of Trump puts the pair of them on a Equal Footing in terms of Real Depravity and Unquestionable Evil.

Maybe LBJ or Barack Obama would have been a better choice to excuse Donald Trump   But Jackson???   :shrug: