Author Topic: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'  (Read 11563 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'
« Reply #125 on: December 26, 2017, 11:44:28 pm »
@corbe

I've been an Abbott booster since he pinned the tail on JNJ for $136 Million.

Then he went after Sheriffs defending Sanctuary City policy?

That's what I call a Leader.

Get 'em Greg! Get 'em!

I love Abbott @To-Whose-Benefit? It was my sick sense of humour about a tree falling on him causing his paralysis.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2017, 12:05:06 am »
This confederate heritage hating wench?   No thanks.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2017, 12:06:07 am »

And Trump agrees with her about the confederate flag.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2017, 12:08:41 am »
And Trump agrees with her about the confederate flag.

Yep, and just one of  several reasons why I dislike Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2017, 12:12:58 am »
    I love Abbott @To-Whose-Benefit? It was my sick sense of humour about a tree falling on him causing his paralysis.

I told you yesterday that you are a very sick person.  Get well, soon.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2017, 12:16:14 am »
I told you yesterday that you are a very sick person.  Get well, soon.

Personally @Emjay it is Melania, not me, worried about trees falling on people.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #131 on: December 27, 2017, 12:16:25 am »

I never heard that.  Exactly what is her position on the confederacy?.

We should not give in to all these stupid groups wanting to take down various statues.  Nobody takes down a statue of Old Traveler !!

Like this Andrew Jackson thing.  We might not even have a country without that guy and they're mad because he had slaves?  He was rich.  All rich people had slaves in that era.  Duh.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2017, 12:17:10 am »
    Personally @Emjay it is Melania, not me, worried about trees falling on people.

You wouldn't be so smug if a tree fell on you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2017, 12:29:13 am »
   Nikki was instrumental in having the Confederate Flag removed from The State Capital grounds, if I remember correctly.   
   She was a Feverish Rubio backer in the beginning, jumping to Cruz after the other Cuban dropped out, saying terrible things about Trump in the beginning, disproving the theory that Trump holds grudges.
   She fought hard for the promise from Trump to let her control her little fiefdom at the UN and with a couple of early tests from him on twitter, she passes with brilliant colors in her current capacity here.  No doubt she is a political animal, as they all are.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2017, 12:33:13 am »
   Nikki was instrumental in having the Confederate Flag removed from The State Capital grounds, if I remember correctly.   
   She was a Feverish Rubio backer in the beginning, jumping to Cruz after the other Cuban dropped out, saying terrible things about Trump in the beginning, disproving the theory that Trump holds grudges.
   She fought hard for the promise from Trump to let her control her little fiefdom at the UN and with a couple of early tests from him on twitter, she passes with brilliant colors in her current capacity here.  No doubt she is a political animal, as they all are.

Okay.  Backing off Nikki now.  She can stay at the UN where they also refuse to allow a Confederate Flag.

Need to find some other gal to run with Ted Cruz.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2017, 12:35:37 am »

'the other cuban'  Did you take mean pills?  You did not need them.  Throw that bottle in the trash at once.

I've got too many people in my family tree who fought for the South to tolerate that crap.

I still have letters from a great something grandma that came with her Confederate widows pension.  They are wonderful.  So stately and loving.

Offline corbe

« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2017, 12:36:49 am »
You wouldn't be so smug if a tree fell on you.

My previous Life, @Emjay.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2017, 12:38:16 am »
                                My previous Life, @Emjay.

Explains a lot, Corbe.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2017, 08:30:02 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Yes, but a candidate needs more than leadership ability and a good stance on foreign affairs, right?  There's so much more, to be honest.  I don't see a reason why we need to jump as soon as we see a quality we like in a person and say, yep, there's my president.  And I really, really believe we have to shoot higher than "better than ----".

You are right a President is so much more.  I don't agree with FOX news determining who should be President ever.  They do it every election.  They choose who they want and push them.  Just saying that she seems to have potential.  The position surely shows strength on her part.  The ability to handle the big stuff with world leaders.  Huge plus in my eyes.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2017, 08:41:21 pm »
I never heard that.  Exactly what is her position on the confederacy?.

We should not give in to all these stupid groups wanting to take down various statues.  Nobody takes down a statue of Old Traveler !!

Like this Andrew Jackson thing.  We might not even have a country without that guy and they're mad because he had slaves?  He was rich.  All rich people had slaves in that era.  Duh.

It's not only because he was a slave owner.

Andrew Jackson wiped out a huge number of Native Americans who weren't causing trouble just because he was nasty.  He forced them on a death march, the Trail of Tears, and destroyed their lives.

He was a typical racist Democrat (a real one, not the current phony leftist definition of one), and a very bad man.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2017, 08:44:31 pm »

Andrew Jackson wiped out a huge number of Native Americans who weren't causing trouble just because he was nasty.  He forced them on a death march, the Trail of Tears, and destroyed their lives.

He was a typical racist Democrat (a real one, not the current phony leftist definition of one), and a very bad man.

Well, if you feel that way, you should give Melania some creds for having that tree chopped down.

Andrew Jackson planted it.

He also saved our country but, oh, well.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2017, 09:07:00 pm »

Losers are not to be celebrated. They are to be mocked and ridiculed.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2017, 10:14:19 pm »

Once he'd forced the Native Americans off their land and marched them away under armed military guard, to be dropped onto the lands belonging to Other Native Americans who of course didn't want them, Old Hickory sold off the land he'd stolen, cheap, and lined his own pockets with it.

A Spiritual Godfather to Whitewater.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2017, 10:18:46 pm »
Losers are not to be celebrated. They are to be mocked and ridiculed.

:amen:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2017, 10:19:07 pm »
Well, if you feel that way, you should give Melania some creds for having that tree chopped down.

Andrew Jackson planted it.

He also saved our country but, oh, well.

Saved our country from the innocent Native Americans he slaughtered?

The guy was a very bad person, Emjay.  VERY bad.

Edited to add: I have no problem with Melania's decision to take down that dangerous tree.

If only the rest of Jackson's legacy could have been hewn down with it.......   
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 10:35:46 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2017, 10:20:00 pm »

Once he'd forced the Native Americans off their land and marched them away under armed military guard, to be dropped onto the lands belonging to Other Native Americans who of course didn't want them, Old Hickory sold off the land he'd stolen, cheap, and lined his own pockets with it.

A Spiritual Godfather to Whitewater.

Yeah............... a veritable saint, he was.......  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2017, 10:30:04 pm »

Edited to add: I have no problem with Melania's decision to take down that dangerous tree.

If only the rest of Jackson's legacy could have been hewed down with it.......

He saved our country from the British.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2017, 10:32:28 pm »

If only the rest of Jackson's legacy could have been hewed down with it.......

Well, there was a little more to Jackson't history than that.  He did win the Battle of New Orleans, which was pretty important to the war of 1812.  But, as with Benedict Arnold, who would have been considered a hero today if he had died in that early battle of the Revolution where he was badly injured, Old Hickory would be considered a hero if his career had ended after New Orleans.

But, those are hypothetical.  History considers the totality of people, and Jackson wasn't a kindly President.  It's why they considered replacing him on the $20 bill.  That plan seems to have been quietly scrapped by Mnuchin.  I'm sure it will come up again, so I need to get an extra frame for the sheets of currency I have hanging on my wall.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2017, 10:34:32 pm »
He saved our country from the British.

Yeah................ I know.

I can sing every word of "The Battle of New Orleans" from memory.......

Old Hickory said we could take em by surprise
If we didn't fire our muskets til we looked em in the eyes.....

He won a battle after the war was over. 

Doesn't change his real legacy of slaughter and death.

And his greed, slovenliness, and ugly racism.

He's a bad guy, Emjay.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2017, 10:44:44 pm »
Yeah................ I know.

I can sing every word of "The Battle of New Orleans" from memory.......

Old Hickory said we could take em by surprise
If we didn't fire our muskets til we looked em in the eyes.....

He won a battle after the war was over. 

Doesn't change his real legacy of slaughter and death.

And his greed, slovenliness, and ugly racism.

He's a bad guy, Emjay.

Jackson paid a bounty on runaway slaves, graduated in how many Hundreds of lashes their captors gave them. One hundred, two hundred, or three hundred.

Three Hundred lashes was a death sentence. And Three Hundred was top dollar. Anyone wants to defend him should Do The Math.

Jackson was one cold, calculating, murderous, racist SOB: perfect figurehead for today's race baiting Democrats.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com