Author Topic: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'  (Read 11544 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2017, 11:38:56 am »
At Christmas dinner, I learned how he's speeding up tourists entering France.  My friend's son was asked one question: "Trump?"  He answered No.
The agent said, "Bon!", stamped his passport, and waved him right through.

They would give me honorary citizenship.  :silly:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'
« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2017, 12:32:02 pm »

Fed-Ex over-nighted this famous Viking costume from Wasilla, Alaska all the way to New York City.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2017, 07:26:18 pm »
I don't know why she shouldn't.  She is displaying her ability to lead.  She wouldn't be doing the excellent job she is doing without a knowledge of foreign affairs.  Honestly I think she would be a great candidate.  I probably would not agree on everything Nikki Haley believes but I would rather have her than Trump.  Not saying that Trump hasn't done some good things, but he acts like a child.

One thing that I am sure of though........If FOX news decided its going to be Nikki it will be.  It always is who they start pushing early on.

@Chosen Daughter

Yes, but a candidate needs more than leadership ability and a good stance on foreign affairs, right?  There's so much more, to be honest.  I don't see a reason why we need to jump as soon as we see a quality we like in a person and say, yep, there's my president.  And I really, really believe we have to shoot higher than "better than ----".

Online libertybele

« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2017, 07:37:40 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Yes, but a candidate needs more than leadership ability and a good stance on foreign affairs, right?  There's so much more, to be honest.  I don't see a reason why we need to jump as soon as we see a quality we like in a person and say, yep, there's my president.  And I really, really believe we have to shoot higher than "better than ----".

I'd say if she chose to do so and had so financial backers with deep pockets she would make a great candidate. She was also governor which gives her some great experience and now she's getting foreign affairs experience as well. She has proven leadership qualities along with some definite backbone...and to boot she's female.  Definitely someone to watch.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2017, 07:38:48 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

We've seen it over and over and over again. Conservatives threw their panties on the stage of David Petreaus, Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Chris Christie, Ben Carson, etc etc etc. In the case of Haley the Alt Right has already vowed that they would destroy her and call her an "indian whore" as well as "ineligible mud person". After all lets not forget what the queen of the aryan brotherhood said.

Online libertybele

« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2017, 07:42:03 pm »
We've seen it over and over and over again. Conservatives threw their panties on the stage of David Petreaus, Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Chris Christie, Ben Carson, etc etc etc. In the case of Haley the Alt Right has already vowed that they would destroy her and call her an "indian whore" as well as "ineligible mud person". After all lets not forget what the queen of the aryan brotherhood said.

As for Ann, quite frankly, she belongs in Hillary's basket of deplorables.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2017, 07:44:36 pm »
"Peters praised Haley for taking a tough stance following the U.N.'s opposition to U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital but also cautioned against the U.S. making threats it's "not prepared to carry out."

Rubbish.

There are all manner of ways to conduct Asymmetric War that don't involve using Military Force against nations who screw with us.

Look at the way China's jerking us around.

Colonel Peters is right, as he usually is, IMO.  (I rank Peters with John Bolton as among the top two or three Fox News Contributors.)

More to the point, Peters was insinuating that some non-military reprisals might not be appropriate.   General Jack Keane (another stalwart) said the same thing on talk radio. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2017, 07:45:03 pm »
I'd say if she chose to do so and had so financial backers with deep pockets she would make a great candidate. She was also governor which gives her some great experience and now she's getting foreign affairs experience as well. She has proven leadership qualities along with some definite backbone...and to boot she's female.  Definitely someone to watch.

@libertybele

I agree that she's someone to watch, but I would have to know a lot more about her.  I don't care about her gender, though.  I want the best possible candidate, whether male or female.

It's true that governing a state provides some good experience for the presidency.  But Limbaugh made a good point during the primaries (before I turned him off) when people were debating whether Ted Cruz, as a senator, could be an effective president.  He made the point that Obama, as an ex-senator, was very effective in pushing through his agenda.  I agree with that. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2017, 07:56:22 pm »
At Christmas dinner, I learned how he's speeding up tourists entering France.  My friend's son was asked one question: "Trump?"  He answered No.
The agent said, "Bon!", stamped his passport, and waved him right through.

Nobody should enter France.  Can't trust those frenchies.

Anyway, the interesting thing about the sudden Nikki fervor is that she is one of so many good possibilities.  I like her.  I liked her as a governor and I love her at the United Nations.

BUT we must remember that Nikki would not be so firm at the UN if she didn't know she had full backing by Donald Trump.  He gets some credit in this, at least from me.

We have so many good potential candidates while the dems are trolling for distant relatives of either JFK or Tonto.

I like the idea of a Ted Cruz/Nikki Haley ticket.  That's looking good right now.

Of course, it all depends on whether or not Trump runs.

I've been wrong about everything regarding Trump.  So .... but I've changed my mind about another thing.  I think he will run.  I think he's enjoying being President and he's doing a decent job so Why Not?

So everybody will have t wait till 2024.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2017, 08:14:43 pm »
Nobody should enter France.  Can't trust those frenchies.

Anyway, the interesting thing about the sudden Nikki fervor is that she is one of so many good possibilities.  I like her.  I liked her as a governor and I love her at the United Nations.

BUT we must remember that Nikki would not be so firm at the UN if she didn't know she had full backing by Donald Trump.  He gets some credit in this, at least from me.

We have so many good potential candidates while the dems are trolling for distant relatives of either JFK or Tonto.

I like the idea of a Ted Cruz/Nikki Haley ticket.  That's looking good right now.

Of course, it all depends on whether or not Trump runs.

I've been wrong about everything regarding Trump.  So .... but I've changed my mind about another thing.  I think he will run.  I think he's enjoying being President and he's doing a decent job so Why Not?

So everybody will have t wait till 2024.

We're one year into his first term.  I'm not even considering his reelection, let alone anybody else right now.  What happens next election day, for example, could perturb the orbit of Trump's career that we're expecting.  The thing about this story is people jumping on anybody who does one great thing and declaring them a great candidate for president.  I've seen that all my life, and we've seen quite a few laughers suggested over the years.  Heck, I remember when there were people floating Alexander Haig as a great choice.  Remember President Colin Powell?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2017, 08:40:18 pm »
You display your complete ignorance of who what Trump supporters are...on a daily basis. Everyone of us disagrees with the President on a number of different issues, nor is there some latent "racist" quality in our ranks as you imply with your "true Murican" comment. You epitomize the ignorance that inculcates the NT movement...and for the record...those who simply have rational criticisms of the president are no longer a part of your silly NeverTrump mob. So, what's left of the NT movement is a small cluster of bitter, childish snobs who seem incapable of making any kind of intellectual case for their positions. All they can do is shout "orange!" and make pathetic implications of racism/sexism.

And for the record, I think Nikki Haley has been little short of fantastic in her role at the UN. I may disagree with her on some issues, but I'm wide open to her potential as a presidential candidate and leader down the road.

@Mesaclone

I am in total agreement with what you wrote.

However,I am not so sure it is possible for a female with a R behind her name to win. The Whymen in the Neo-Nazi left will never vote for her,and neither will many men would would never admit they just wouldn't vote for any woman.

It would be a REAL hoot to see her play the race card with the Dim whymen and kindamen,though.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 08:41:17 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2017, 08:42:33 pm »
   At least she wasn't born in Canada or Kenya.

@corbe

Or Texas.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2017, 08:44:34 pm »
She does rock those boots.

@Emjay

She would be a lot hotter if she had a upper lip.

Online corbe

« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2017, 08:47:14 pm »
@corbe

Or Texas.

I resemble that comment, Bit$h!!!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2017, 08:55:45 pm »
Nikki Haley has been great at the U.N., but she has a history of betraying her country to please the media. She can't be trusted.

@UnwashedPeasant

So what? NO politician can be trusted completely,and damn few people can be trusted who aren't politicians.

The trick is to find and support one that agrees with  you on all your major issues,and seems to agree with you on the other issues,too. You can't be childish and expect anyone to agree with you on all issues all the time,though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2017, 08:58:57 pm »

(quoting Anne Coulter)

Anne Coulter isn't even from this solar system,so why would anyone give her any credence?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2017, 09:01:09 pm »
     I resemble that comment, Bit$h!!!

Heh heh heh.

You could turn Phil Sheridan's insult inside out.

Since I'm not gonna live forever, I can only hope that Someday, I'll have the $ to move to Texas, so I can at least Die in America instead of Ct.

"If I owned Hell and Texas I would live in Hell and rent out Texas."
General Phil Sheridan.

Just turn it around and apply it to Ct in my case.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online corbe

« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2017, 09:57:52 pm »
     I was just poking @sneakypete, @To-Whose-Benefit? He usually considers the source and it becomes like water on a duck's back to him.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2017, 10:09:52 pm »
     I was just poking @sneakypete, @To-Whose-Benefit? He usually considers the source and it becomes like water on a duck's back to him.

You have Greg Abbott.

I have Dannel Malloy.

Any questions?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online corbe

« Reply #119 on: December 26, 2017, 10:12:11 pm »
    None, whatsoever @To-Whose-Benefit? I think it was Gov. Abbott that convinced Melania to cut down that old tree.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #120 on: December 26, 2017, 10:24:02 pm »
    None, whatsoever @To-Whose-Benefit? I think it was Gov. Abbott that convinced Melania to cut down that old tree.

Yahoo News is going on about that as if she had burned a statue of Lincoln or something.

Silver Pines

« Reply #121 on: December 26, 2017, 10:55:29 pm »

@Cripplecreek

That hag should be put out to sea with a box of wine and a two-week supply of Ritz crackers.  Wherever she washes up would have to deal with her.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2017, 11:35:39 pm »
We're one year into his first term.  I'm not even considering his reelection, let alone anybody else right now.  What happens next election day, for example, could perturb the orbit of Trump's career that we're expecting.  The thing about this story is people jumping on anybody who does one great thing and declaring them a great candidate for president.  I've seen that all my life, and we've seen quite a few laughers suggested over the years.  Heck, I remember when there were people floating Alexander Haig as a great choice.  Remember President Colin Powell?

Remember him well.  But we're just playin' around here.  Of course, anything could happen in the next years.  We could die, the horse could die, or the horse could talk.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2017, 11:40:02 pm »
@corbe

I've been an Abbott booster since he pinned the tail on JNJ for $136 Million.

Then he went after Sheriffs defending Sanctuary City policy?

That's what I call a Leader.

Get 'em Greg! Get 'em!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 11:41:53 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2017, 11:43:40 pm »
@corbe

I've been an Abbott booster since he pinned the tail on JNJ for $136 Million.

Then he went after Sheriffs defending Sanctuary City policy?

That's what I call a Leader.

Get 'em Greg! Get 'em!

We've been lucky in Texas with our governors.  A governor can ruin a state.  Look at California and New York.

That's why we need a wall around Texas and not just on the South side.  These people flee their dying states but bring their values with them.