Author Topic: Fake Trump Dossier Author Confesses to Using Unverified Information  (Read 814 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Court documents reveal the fake Trump dossier was based on unreliable information.

Former British spy Christopher Steele confessed in court the dossier was based on — quote — “limited intelligence” and did not represent verified facts.

An open-source investigation revealed the dossier was based on 10-year-old Wall Street Journal articles. penned by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and his wife.

Fusion GPS recruited Steele to manufacture the dossier, which was paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

This comes as GOP lawmakers are questioning the competence of the DOJ and the FBI, who reportedly based their Russian collusion probe on the fake dossier.

http://www.oann.com/fake-trump-dossier-author-confesses-to-using-unverified-information/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Fake Trump Dossier Author Confesses to Using Unverified Information
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 02:50:10 pm »
Former British spy Christopher Steele confessed in court the dossier was based on — quote — “limited intelligence” and did not represent verified facts.

Kind of like when OANN called the race for Moore.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 02:50:44 pm »
I know this is a really stupid question, but when are charges going to be filed. Start with someone low level and work their way up the food chain. Keep them in Witness protection to guard against Arkancide and Obamacide.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 03:00:50 pm »
I know this is a really stupid question, but when are charges going to be filed. Start with someone low level and work their way up the food chain. Keep them in Witness protection to guard against Arkancide and Obamacide.

As best I can tell, the FBI and DOJ are both waiting on the DOJ's Inspector General to finish his
investigation. That should be early next year.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 01:57:11 am »
"Fake Trump Dossier Author Confesses to Using Unverified Information"

Translation:
He made it up.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 02:30:33 am »
And it was used to get a FISA warrant to moinitor a presidential campaign and President elect.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.