Author Topic: Fox News faces backlash saying the US may be facing a 'coup' with Mueller investigation  (Read 8890 times)

Offline musiclady

Says the “I know you are but what am I” genius.  Insults from trolls mean about as much as a CNN poll.

Excuse me....... but @txradioguy is most certainly NOT a troll.

Your calling him that makes you suspect, not him.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@musiclady @txradioguy
On this issue he is trolling.   Only someone following a script could continue to defend and excuse what our govt has been doing.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady @txradioguy
On this issue he is trolling.   Only someone following a script could continue to defend and excuse what our govt has been doing.

Continuing to post an opinion that you don't agree with is not trolling.

It's posting an opinion you don't agree with.

That's all.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Continuing to post an opinion that you don't agree with is not trolling.

It's posting an opinion you don't agree with.

That's all.
@musiclady @txradioguy
But he hasn't posted an opinion.  He's insulting everyone who has used the word coup but refuses to offer up any other explanation other then 'politics'.   Which everyone knows its not politics, thats why we have laws about it.

Paying bribes 
Paying govt officials to fabricating evidence
Working with foreign agents to develop the fake evidence.
Using known false information to obtain a FISA warrant.
Conspiring with other govt officials to interfere with an election
Violating non-disclosure agreements
Violating laws on handling of classified information
Conspiring with other govt officials to fabricate evidence against the President and his staff
Illegally monitoring the President-elect before, during and after the election.

When you send an email to detail your plan to commit a crime its called conspiracy
When that crime involves illegally removing a President from office its called a coup attempt
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@musiclady @txradioguy

@musiclady thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Only completely clueless and uncurious people think there is a coup going on and completely dismiss what it would actually take for that to happen in this country.

Things that won't happen...no matter how much people imagine it coming to fruition.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline anubias

Yeah... yeah... yeah.  Keep your head buried in the sand.  That way, you won’t have to see the truth when it stares you in the face. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yeah... yeah... yeah.  Keep your head buried in the sand.  That way, you won’t have to see the truth when it stares you in the face.

You ever read the Presidential Succession Act of 1947?

If you had you wouldn't keep talking such nonsense.

What you're saying essentially is that 17 members of the Trump administration are colluding with the FBI and the MSM to kick the President out of office?

Seriously?

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 07:17:17 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline musiclady

What a very odd thing to say.   There is no sand anywhere around here, and even if there were, my head would be no where near it.

btw, txradioguy is still not a troll.

Insulting me out of the blue, and in a very strange manner doesn't change a thing.

It just makes you look kinda weird......

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
You ever read the Presidential Succession Act of 1947?

If you had you wouldn't keep talking such nonsense.

What you're saying essentially is that 17 members of the Trump administration are colluding with the FBI and the MSM to kick the President out of office?

Seriously?

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

It makes about as much sense as the democrats saying they want Trump impeached and Clinton seated in the Oval office.

Maximum idiocracy achieved on both sides of the aisle.

Offline anubias

Keep digging geniuses.  ;).  If you wish to continue to be NT and Lib minions, that is your choice.  It makes no difference in the grand scheme of things other than feed your silly egos.  Nobody with any sense pays a modicum of attention to your ramblings.

Offline aligncare

Keep digging geniuses.  ;).  If you wish to continue to be NT and Lib minions, that is your choice.  It makes no difference in the grand scheme of things other than feed your silly egos.  Nobody with any sense pays a modicum of attention to your ramblings.

:thumbsup:

Correct, succinct and pointed in the right direction.  888high58888

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nobody with any sense pays a modicum of attention to your ramblings.

But wouldn't a reply to them qualify as a modicum of attention and therefore an admission of not having sense?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

But wouldn't a reply to them qualify as a modicum of attention and therefore an admission of not having sense?

Eh.  More of an effort to tell all three at once that I choose not to bother with their silliness any further.  I reserve a total lack of response for those special folks that I have long since given up hope of being anything other than a complete nuisance.

Silver Pines

@anubias

Responding is paying attention.

So you expect everybody to march in lockstep with Fox and its nutcase theories?  Not happening.  You probably should make adjustments to deal with it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And yet you keep responding.  :pondering:

Offline musiclady

Eh.  More of an effort to tell all three at once that I choose not to bother with their silliness any further.  I reserve a total lack of response for those special folks that I have long since given up hope of being anything other than a complete nuisance.

Name the three, please. I get the odd feeling that I’m included in your bizarre accusations when the only thing I did was to correct your insult of another briefer.

Are you sure you’re feeling well?

Offline Frank Cannon

It makes about as much sense as the democrats saying they want Trump impeached and Clinton seated in the Oval office.

Maximum idiocracy achieved on both sides of the aisle.

Jill Stein more to your liking.