Author Topic: Fox News faces backlash saying the US may be facing a 'coup' with Mueller investigation  (Read 8899 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why is McMuffin brought up in every debate about Trump? He has nothing to do with this story.

Offline Frank Cannon

Why is McMuffin brought up in every debate about Trump? He has nothing to do with this story.

Are you for real? Read the article. McMuffin is the whole story. He is one of 4 loser Leftists who The Hill argues is the "backlash" against FOX News....

Former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin slammed the chyron as "incredibly irresponsible rhetoric."

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Desperate attempt to drag the thread off into the weeds where it can be killed.

The fact is that FOX news has all the journalistic integrity of Infowarts.

Offline Frank Cannon

Desperate attempt to drag the thread off into the weeds where it can be killed.

The fact is that FOX news has all the journalistic integrity of Infowarts.

LOL. You genuinely don't have a clue. You just look for threads about Trump or FOX so you can mindlessly sell you Leftist nonsense. You going for the Troll of the Year award?

From the article that you claim is being drug off topic from the main topic with McMuffin chatter....

Evan McMullin
✔
@Evan_McMullin

“A coup in America?” This is incredibly irresponsible rhetoric. It’s no surprise that the same network that still denies Russian interference for Trump, also uses this kind of language to describe law enforcement efforts to uphold the law and our sovereignty.

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/942198900978606080 …
10:28 PM - Dec 16, 2017

1,399 1,399 Replies
    8,102 8,102 Retweets

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It’s no surprise that the same network that still denies Russian interference for Trump.....

It's no surprise that the same media types, who think like McMullin, complained about leaked confidential material hurting their candidate are marveling at the upcoming release of a self-congratulatory movie like The Post.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

LOL. You genuinely don't have a clue. You just look for threads about Trump or FOX so you can mindlessly sell you Leftist nonsense. You going for the Troll of the Year award?

From the article that you claim is being drug off topic from the main topic with McMuffin chatter....

@Cripplecreek - a leftist??   :silly:

Shirley, you jest!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek - a leftist??   :silly:

Shirley, you jest!

I learned to ignore the ravings of drunken morons a long time ago. Its been suggested that I would be a top notch bartender.

Offline musiclady

I learned to ignore the ravings of drunken morons a long time ago. Its been suggested that I would be a top notch bartender.

You may have something there.......

(There should be a rule against people posting under the influence).
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:11:54 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Cripplecreek
I'd suggest sobering up first.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Cripplecreek
I'd suggest sobering up first.

Bartenders who drink up too much of the profits generally soon become unemployed bartenders!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

You also ignore reading the posted articles you blatther on about. How does it feel to be so ignorant to the point the forum drunk can hand your ass to you?

BTW the folks that told you that you would be a good bartender are liars. You actually have to have the intellect to mix drinks and carry on a coherent conversation with customers to succeed in that business.

Offline Cripplecreek

Yes McMullen is noted in the story but the subject is still FOX 'news" and the usual suspects are desperately trying to drag the thread into the weeds to kill it because they're too cowardly to discuss the actual subject of the story which is FOX 'news" and their utter abandonment of legitimate journalism.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yes McMullen is noted in the story but the subject is still FOX 'news" and the usual suspects are desperately trying to drag the thread into the weeds to kill it because they're too cowardly to discuss the actual subject of the story which is FOX 'news" and their utter abandonment of legitimate journalism.

If Fox News has truly abandoned legitimate journalism why is it that Fox News is the ONLY place I see people like John Soloman and Sara Carter?  Possibly the ONLY two REAL investigative journalist alive today in this country?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

@Cripplecreek
You hear foxnews and you just go blind with rage don't you.  Just like you do with Trump.

You still haven't shown that Fox is wrong.  Considering what has happened and is happening they are a lot closer to the truth then you will ever be.

Offline Frank Cannon

If McMuffin didn't feel the need to Twit his nonsense there would be no story. The whole piece is crafted around what McMuffin and Shaub Twitted.

Offline anubias

This is CNN.

BRIAN STELTER: In discussions among friends and families, and debates on social media, people are questioning the president’s fitness. But these questions are happening in newsrooms and TV studios as well. Usually after the microphones are off, after the stories are filed, after the paper’s been put to bed, people’s concerns, and fears, and questions come out.

Is the President of the United States a racist? Is he suffering from some kind of illness? Is he fit for office? [long dramatic pause] And if he’s unfit, then what?

Is it time for objective journalists, and I don’t mean opinion folks, I mean down-the-middle journalists to address these questions head on?

CARL BERNSTEIN: Republicans in Congress, the highest of intelligence officials, the highest of military officers in our country, leaders of the business community, all of whom have dealt with the White House, and many of them have dealt personally with Donald Trump, have come to believe that he is unfit for the presidency.

Republicans in Congress, they have been raising the very question of his stability and his mental fitness to be President of the United States . . . It is an important, crucial, dangerous story that reporters need to start making there business to do the reporting.

And in the last couple of weeks, it’s become a cascade, a torrent, a river of serious questions about whether the President of the United States is fit and stable enough to be president.

STELTER: Isn’t that the biggest story in the world right now?

ALICE STEWART: It is a legitimate story to cover; it is a legitimate question to be asked . . . There have been questions about the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, whether or not he should be removed for medical reasons.

DOUGLAS BRINKLEY: Senator Corker is a real leader among Republicans, and it was very brave of him to step out, and really talk about the fact that we have an incompetent president, and what does that mean for our country?

On the medical front, we all know he is a neon billboard for overt narcissism, malignant self-love. We’ve all known that. Now we’re seeing, we’re getting the ramifications as a nation of what having a sick man in the White House means.

We’re at the state now where the five generals of the Joint Chiefs of Staff have to go out and enter politics and say we want nothing to do with what the president is saying. It is a crisis going on in the White House, and it’s about Donald Trump’s fitness for command.

BERNSTEIN: We need as journalists to make this our primary function right now in many regards in terms of covering this presidency.

BRINKLEY: For Donald Trump to be backing neo-Nazis, and to have Jim Acosta–it should be in the Bartlett’s Book of Quotations–“there are no fine Nazis.”

BERNSTEIN: One of these Republicans I talked to last week, who said, “the fundamental problem is we have a President of the United States who does not know right from wrong and who is not stable.

If we are dependent on the military leaders in this country, four or five of them, to protect us from the President of the United States, then that too is a story. And part of that story is, is it time then for the president to be urged to leave office by those in his party and perhaps those same military leaders?

STELTER: Some foreign correspondents, writing about the United States from other countries, would bring up the word “coup, soft coup!” with all this talk of military leaders intervening.

STEWART: Well that has been discussed, and some people wonder what happened at Camp David over the last few days and whether or not that was sort of an intervention?

Since this panel’s conversation was desirous of a coup, I’m sure the sour grape NTs approve of this sort of coup talk. 

To deny that an attempted coup is currently taking place by the FBI shows either willful ignorance and/or abject dishonesty of current affairs.  I posit that the answer is “and”.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:37:18 am by anubias »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is CNN.

Since this panel’s conversation was desirous of a coup, I’m sure the sour grape NTs approve of this sort of coup talk. 

To deny that an attempted coup is currently taking place by the FBI shows either willful ignorance and/or abject dishonesty of current affairs.  I posit that the answer is “and”.

Or maybe there are some people who don't buy tinfoil by the square foot.

To insinuate that ANYONE here approves of coup talk against the President...hell ANY president for that matter regardless of political party chums the utter depths of stupid.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:59:33 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This is CNN.

@anubias

I would agree with you entirely!  888high58888

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

This is CNN.

Advocating for treason is akin to treason itself.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline driftdiver

To insinuate that ANYONE here approves of coup talk against the President...hell ANY president for that matter regardless of political party chums the utter depths of stupid.

@txradioguy
OF COURSE nobody approves of coup talk.  Especially those working to overthrow the current President.  They have a much better chance of success if their actions are kept out of the light.

Because we all know what they have been doing, and it wasn't baking cookies.

Offline skeeter

This is CNN.

Dangerous talk. And since when did the Left decide 'malignant narcissism' was a trait they disliked in a president?

Offline anubias

Since my comment was aimed at “sour grape NTs” and you felt the comment was aimed squarely at some here including yourself, I assume you admit to being a “sour grape NT”. 

You might want to pull your head out of your fanny and come up for air every once-in-a-while.  Lack of oxygen can cause permanent brain damage.  Posting truth is hardly chumming “the utter depths of stupid”.

Offline anubias

Dangerous talk. And since when did the Left decide 'malignant narcissism' was a trait they disliked in a president?

Funny that, isn’t it?  For eight years we suffered the Narcissist in Chief that these same people hailed as the second coming of Christ. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Since my comment was aimed at “sour grape NTs” and you felt the comment was aimed squarely at some here including yourself, I assume you admit to being a “sour grape NT”.

Nope despite small minded fanatics trying to paint me as such...I'm not.

So... 

You might want to pull your head out of your fanny and come up for air every once-in-a-while.  Lack of oxygen can cause permanent brain damage.

You need to stop looking in the mirror when you post stuff like the above quoted.

Posting truth is hardly chumming “the utter depths of stupid”.

Posting truth certainly isn't I agree.

Posting and then believing in brain dead CT's about a "coup" more certainly are chumming the utter depths of stupid.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:58:22 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline anubias

Nope despite small minded fanatics trying to paint me as such...I'm not.

So... 

You need to stop looking in the mirror when you post stuff like the above quoted.

Posting truth certainly isn't I agree.

Posting and then believing in brain dead CT's about a "coup" more certainly are chumming the utter depths of stupid.

Says the “I know you are but what am I” genius.  Insults from trolls mean about as much as a CNN poll.