Author Topic: Rush: The Sexual Misconduct Weapon Worked for Democrats in Alabama — And They Will Continue to Use I  (Read 980 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Sexual Misconduct Weapon Worked for Democrats in Alabama — And They Will Continue to Use It

Dec 13, 2017

RUSH: Wooster, Ohio. This is Joe and welcome, sir. Great you have to here.

CALLER: Thanks, Rush. I got three quick points. One, I wanted to let you know I’ve watched your show back in ’94 and ’95 on TV and just two days ago I joined Rush 24/7 on an annual basis so I get to see more Rush.

RUSH: Well, thank you very much. I appreciate that, sir. Congratulations. It’s such a wise decision and expenditure.

CALLER: Well, I think so. It leads me to my second point. If you think you look good on Dittocam, try taking an iPhone and plugging it into a projector, because I watch you on 130-inch screen every night.

RUSH: Wait a minute. Say that again. You think I’d look better on an iPhone instead of the Dittocam? Is that what you’re saying?

CALLER: No, no. I take my iPhone; I plug it into a projector so I can see you on a 130-inch screen.

RUSH: Oh! I got you.

CALLER: Yeah.

RUSH: A 130-inch screen?

CALLER: It’s still not enough.

RUSH: Ha! Is that a projector or an actual TV?

CALLER: It’s a projector.

RUSH: It’s a projector.

CALLER: Yeah.

RUSH: Quick. Quick. A 130 inches is how many feet?

CALLER: Oh, gosh, don’t make me do math right now.

RUSH: All right. I’ll exempt you because we’re short of time.

CALLER: (laughing)

RUSH: Get to your next point.

CALLER: Yeah. The closeness of last night’s election. I think it tells me that this wasn’t a rejection of the ideology of the Republican Party, just a rejection, really, of the candidate that was chosen. So I think our party will be fine. I just think that we had the wrong guy propped up.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/13/the-sexual-harassment-weapon-worked-for-democrats-in-alabama-and-they-will-continue-to-use-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online dfwgator

Well if the GOP had any balls, they'd realize that two can play that game.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Well if the GOP had any balls, they'd realize that two can play that game.

Are you kidding?  The GOP portion of the Oligarchy was IN on the sex allegation weapon against Moore.

The Establishment now has the power to deny any candidate they do not want taking a seat simply by having some bimbo make an allegation from decades ago that cannot be proven outside of the allegation itself.... and a little bit of forgery.

Conservatives will have absolutely no voice in government within a few short years given trends.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Brilliant observation Rush! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien