Author Topic: CBS Gushes Over ‘Climate Missionary’ Jerry Brown, ‘Preaching the Gospel’  (Read 388 times)

rangerrebew

CBS Gushes Over ‘Climate Missionary’ Jerry Brown, ‘Preaching the Gospel’
By Nicholas Fondacaro | December 11, 2017 8:42 PM EST

In the led segment of CBS’s 60 Minutes on Sunday, host Bill Whitaker narrated a piece praising the work of California Governor Jerry Brown in standing up to President Trump on climate change. “Our country is divided between red states and blue states, a division that has intensified since the election of President Donald Trump,” he began, noting how the blue states were part of the resistance. “Most prominently, California, the country's bluest and most populous state, led by Governor Jerry Brown.”
Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/12/11/cbs-gushes-over-climate-missionary-jerry-brown-preaching

Offline Joe Wooten

The fake religion of Gaia worship......

Offline Joe Wooten

When Jerry Brown quits flying all over the world to preach this carbon free hypocritical religion in order to save carbon emissions, maybe I might give some respect to their claims CO2 is bad for us.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

When Jerry Brown quits flying all over the world to preach this carbon free hypocritical religion in order to save carbon emissions, maybe I might give some respect to their claims CO2 is bad for us.
Sorry, I never will.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Remember kids, Separation of Church and State only applies to Christians.
The Republic is lost.