Author Topic: Liberals Across the Country Are Putting These On Top of Their Christmas Trees, and Jesus Won’t Be Ha  (Read 700 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

American News Hub
By John S. Roberts
December 6, 2017

TSome people consider Hillary Clinton to be an oppressed victim who can do no wrong.

These people are uninformed voters that walk in lockstep with the far left media.

Hillary herself has a laundry list of excuses for why she lost the presidential election to Donald Trump, blaming everyone from the MSM to former FBI Director James Comey and so on.

Now, liberals are still doing their best to hold Clinton up on a pedestal.

Behold: a Hillary Christmas angel…

(more)
https://faith.americanewshub.com/2017/12/06/liberals-across-country-putting-top-christmas-trees-jesus-wont-happy/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fantom

Wonder if those would fit in my pigeon thrower?  Do they have an obama  one? I could set up two throwers to cross and get both with one shot.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The reason I posted this is because it made me laugh. And it really does demonstrate how Liberals think. They think of Hillary as a God which is why they cannot comprehend how she could lose. Liberalism is their religion. Worship of politics and the State over worship of God.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fantom

[img width=600http://www.americanewshub.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Hillary-Clinton-Christmas-Tree-Angel-Front.jpg[/img]

The reason I posted this is because it made me laugh. And it really does demonstrate how Liberals think. They think of Hillary as a God which is why they cannot comprehend how she could lose. Liberalism is their religion. Worship of politics and the State over worship of God.

Well, if you say "Hillary"  backwards fast enough, while listening to "Running With the Devil". It really does sound like you are sayin'.."Lucifer". Each have seven letters... maybe the angel meme is not so far of...fallen angel that is.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

Fake news. Everyone knows the Godless Commies don't celebrate Christmas.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

More appropriate:

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

That's horrible.  They could have made her slimmer and put her in a nice dress at least.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's horrible.  They could have made her slimmer and put her in a nice dress at least.

Hillary doesn't wear dresses. It is too feminine. A dress represents the oppression of women.
They put her in her famous white pantsuit.

BTW: I would bet money that these were manufactured before the election with the expectation that she would be President.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Hillary doesn't wear dresses. It is too feminine. A dress represents the oppression of women.
They put her in her famous white pantsuit.

BTW: I would bet money that these were manufactured before the election with the expectation that she would be President.

Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen Hillary and a dress in the same room?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.