Author Topic: Mike Pence Once Ratted Out His Fraternity Brothers For Having A Keg  (Read 495 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mike Pence Once Ratted Out His Fraternity Brothers For Having A Keg
By Lauren Gill On 12/5/17 at 1:27 PM

Vice President Mike Pence reportedly snitched on his Phi Gamma Delta fraternity brothers for having a keg at a party on his college’s dry campus and got his entire house in trouble.

Pence, then a sophomore at Hanover College, alerted the dean that his brothers were violating the small Presbyterian school’s strict no-alcohol policy, his former fraternity brother Dan Murphy told The Atlantic in a profile published on Tuesday.

At the time of the incident, the fraternity was reportedly having wild parties re-creating its favorite scenes from Animal House, which had recently been released. Pence “was not a particularly hard partier” but oversaw his brothers’ complicated plans to sneak alcohol into the house and was in charge of ironing out any issues with adults if things went wrong.

Read more at: http://www.newsweek.com/mike-pence-once-ratted-out-his-fraternity-brothers-having-keg-735711?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=yahoo_news&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

Sounds like this might have been in that very lengthy Atlantic article.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Mike Pence Once Ratted Out His Fraternity Brothers For Having A Keg
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 02:08:46 am »
Oh, good Lord in heaven ... I only read the headline and that was enough.  Really?  This is newsworthy how and I should care why?   ****slapping
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 02:32:18 am »
Sounds like this might have been in that very lengthy Atlantic article.

Tom, @TomSea , you can be annoying, but this is really annoying.  Why, in God's name, would you post this ancient trash?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 03:04:45 am »
Tom, @TomSea , you can be annoying, but this is really annoying.  Why, in God's name, would you post this ancient trash?

It's brand new.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 03:08:28 am »
There's a rule against ancient, trash posting?   :pondering:

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 03:22:53 am »
Because Pence is suspected of hatching a secret plan to get rid of Trump with Reince. Now he is the enemy and must be destroyed. He is probably now part of the "Deep State" and a closet Hillary supporter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 11:09:39 am »

If it bothers you, you have a "report to moderator" button on posts, report it if you think it is wrong or call the police. We are back to your trying to shame other people. By the way, this is the kind of story where one looks back at it and they laugh at what happened. I don't buy your melodramatic interpretation and this from someone who has slammed good men like Ben Carson. Report it if you find a problem.

And from someone who spoke down the Trump Pence ticket on numerous occasions but feels they must be the TBR post police.

Honestly, don't act sanctimonious here; we don't forget whom said what.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 11:29:08 am by TomSea »