Author Topic: Trump administration considering private spy network to fight 'deep state' enemies: Report  (Read 568 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump administration considering private spy network to fight 'deep state' enemies: Report
by Caitlin Yilek | Dec 5, 2017, 8:38 AM

The Trump administration is reportedly weighing proposals for a global, private spy network that would evade U.S. intelligence agencies and report directly to the White House and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

The plans have been developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and CIA veteran John R. Maguire, with help from Oliver North, who played a prominent role in the Iran Contra scandal, The Intercept reported late Monday.

Several current and former U.S. intelligence officials and others familiar with the proposals said it's been pitched to the White House as a way to combat “deep state” enemies who want to undermine President Trump.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-administration-considering-private-spy-network-to-fight-deep-state-enemies-report/article/2642561
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Jesse Ventura will be running it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ConservativeGranny

What could go wrong?

Offline RetBobbyMI

Sounds like fake news. There’s no way they could do it using federal funds without Congressional authorization.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Several current and former U.S. intelligence officials and others familiar with the proposals said
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

Sounds like fake news. There’s no way they could do it using federal funds without Congressional authorization.

He could appoint a Czar
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online corbe

Smells like Nixon's Enemy List, to me and we all know how well that turned out for him.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.