Author Topic: Orrin Hatch: Trump Has Been ‘One of the Best Presidents I’ve Served Under’  (Read 914 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Orrin Hatch: Trump Has Been ‘One of the Best Presidents I’ve Served Under’
Breitbart, Nov 29, 2017, Pam Key

Wednesday when asked about President Donald Trump retweeting three controversial videos, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) said Trump had “been one of the best presidents” he served under.

Hatch said, “I’m not aware of it. I don’t pay much attention to his tweets. I’ll say this for you. He’s been one of the best presidents I’ve served under. And the reasoning is, he’s not afraid to make decisions. He’s not afraid to take on the — the big mouths around here.”

More: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/29/orrin-hatch-trump-one-best-presidents-ive-served/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Birds of a Liberal feather....
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Wednesday when asked about President Donald Trump retweeting three controversial videos, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) said Trump had “been one of the best presidents” he served under.

Hatch said, “I’m not aware of it. I don’t pay much attention to his tweets. I’ll say this for you. He’s been one of the best presidents I’ve served under. And the reasoning is, he’s not afraid to make decisions. He’s not afraid to take on the — the big mouths around here.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/29/orrin-hatch-trump-one-best-presidents-ive-served/
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I guess if it's not okay to post from Breitbart, some mod will let me know.

But I thought this was interesting because Hatch generally keeps a low profile.

Offline Suppressed

Sen. Hatch is not in the military.  I was unaware that they Constitution had changed such that the Senate "serves under" the President.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline bilo

he’s not afraid to make decisions. He’s not afraid to take on the — the big mouths around here.”

He's making a good point.

I wonder if he's pointing fingers at McCain, Corker, Schumer, Pelosi among others?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Sen. Hatch is not in the military.  I was unaware that they Constitution had changed such that the Senate "serves under" the President.

I'm sure he understands the separation of powers. I believe he is just using a phrase.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess if it's not okay to post from Breitbart, some mod will let me know.

But I thought this was interesting because Hatch generally keeps a low profile.

Pretty sure it's OK, @Emjay.  It's short enough.

Knowing Booby Hatch, it concerns me a bit if he likes Trump so much....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Pretty sure it's OK, @Emjay.  It's short enough.

Knowing Booby Hatch, it concerns me a bit if he likes Trump so much....

I wonder if he's buttering him up for the upcoming DACA debate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder if he's buttering him up for the upcoming DACA debate.

Who buttering whom?  See the problem?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
NRA-PVF Endorses Orrin Hatch for U.S. Senate in Utah
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
https://www.nrapvf.org/articles/20120926/nra-pvf-endorses-orrin-hatch-for-us-senate-in-utah

American Conservative Union PAC Endorses Orrin Hatch for U.S. Senate

June 14, 2012

WASHINGTON, D.C.– The American Conservative Union (ACU) Political Action Committee (PAC) today endorsed Orrin Hatch for Utah’s U.S. Senate seat.“For 35 years, Senator Orrin Hatch has fought hard for the people of Utah, standing up for the rights of the unborn, the Second Amendment and pushing for a balanced budget amendment to the U.S. Constitution,” said ACU Chairman Al Cardenas. “At a time when fundamental American principles are being challenged, Senator Orrin Hatch stands with those who are trying to preserve those principles.”“The ACU PAC is proud to endorse Senator Orrin Hatch and highlight his lifetime ACU congressional rating of 90,” said ACU PAC Chairman Larry Eastland. “Earlier this year Senator Hatch earned the ‘ACU Defender of Liberty Award,’ reflecting his outstanding support of conservative principles on a wide range of issues in 2011, resulting in a perfect ratings score of 100.”

http://conservative.org/american-conservative-union-pac-endorses-orrin-hatch-for-u-s-senate/

I don't care what year this is from if 2012, Hatch has done pretty good. If he's been liberal on some things, spell it out and let's see how it stacks up against your chosen candidates.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 11:30:27 pm by TomSea »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I knew someone would latch onto that, but it is a figure of speech and a common one.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
he’s not afraid to make decisions. He’s not afraid to take on the — the big mouths around here.”

He's making a good point.

I wonder if he's pointing fingers at McCain, Corker, Schumer, Pelosi among others?

Yes!  I loved that part of Hatch's remarks.  Whatever you think of Hatch, he's obviously sick of some of the 'comrades' around him.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Orrin Hatch: Trump Has Been ‘One of the Best Presidents I’ve Served Under’
Breitbart, Nov 29, 2017, Pam Key

More: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/29/orrin-hatch-trump-one-best-presidents-ive-served/

Yes, the big mouths, a lot of that going around.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

I haven't cared for Mr. Hatch in recent years, but he gets it right with his comment above.

For being willing to stand up and fight, Mr. Trump stands right beside Ronald Reagan.
Or... maybe even a footstep or two ahead...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I haven't cared for Mr. Hatch in recent years, but he gets it right with his comment above.

For being willing to stand up and fight, Mr. Trump stands right beside Ronald Reagan.
Or... maybe even a footstep or two ahead...

SO FAR.

Ronald did just fine until '86, when he started letting us down.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:58:41 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.