Author Topic: THEORY: LaVar Ball Is A Secret Republican Operative  (Read 252 times)

Online corbe

THEORY: LaVar Ball Is A Secret Republican Operative
« on: November 22, 2017, 04:50:26 pm »
THEORY: LaVar Ball Is A Secret Republican Operative

Posted at 9:15 am on November 22, 2017 by Joe Cunningham

Okay so hear me out, guys: Donald Trump needs an opponent. He craves someone who openly and loudly opposes him. If he doesn’t have that, he goes nuts, says stupid things about real policy issues, and generally screw things up.

That is an observation based on observable evidence. Policy-wise, Trump hasn’t been too far off base as a Republican, but his personality is distracting. His bombastic nature is simply not suited for major policy fights.

However, when he has one of those opponents, someone he can publicly focus on, things can get done behind the scenes because they aren’t having to address his statements. I think this is why LaVar Ball is going after Trump. I believe Ball is a Republican plant.

<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2017/11/22/theory-lavar-ball-secret-republican-operative/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.