Author Topic: The Texas church shootings - Chuck Baldwin  (Read 255 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Texas church shootings - Chuck Baldwin
« on: November 14, 2017, 02:51:19 am »
Excerpt:
The Texas church shootings

By Chuck Baldwin

A local NBC television station interviewed one of the victims who was wounded in the Texas church attack swearing that a shooter shot the congregants from the roof with a shotgun. See her testimony here:

Texas Church Survivor Describes Horrifying Event

Granted, untrained people in a crisis/panic situation often see and hear things that don't happen. I'll give you that. And that might be what is going on with this woman. But she said the man was shooting the congregation through the roof. Obviously, this conflicts with testimony that the killer started by shooting through the walls and front door before entering the sanctuary.

Continued at: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/baldwin/171110

My comments, this article does go off the deep end some...I think it is still worth reading, scanning at least.

Did people actually know one of the survivors made the claim as stated above, about an additional shooter?  Even if this article delves into some "tin-foil hat" areas, the author still brings up a good point how so many of these incidences seems to have these "other shooters", I mean this was reported (the interview with the survivor that is) again by NBC, not some off-the-wall website. It's a bit fascinating. Of course, I don't want to bring up anything that might have looked fringe.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: The Texas church shootings - Chuck Baldwin
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 02:59:37 am »
Chuck Baldwin is notorious for these sorts of conspiracy theories.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024