Author Topic: USA Today: You Can Put A Chainsaw Bayonet On An AR-15 Rifle (Or What In The Fresh Hell Is This?)  (Read 1018 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Matt Vespa
Nov. 8, 2017

Look—I get it. When it comes to the liberal media, firearms, and gun control, it’s not about the truth. It’s all about following the playbook. It’s about keeping the narrative alive, even when it’s a drooling vegetable. In this case, the playbook had someone drop acid because we’re off to Pluto with this latest AR-15 video from USA Today. Apparently, “chainsaw bayonets” are a thing to attach to an AR-15 rifle. I’ll say that again—chainsaw bayonets. Look, Gears of War is a great game, but it’s not reality. To add insult to injury, the publication added a “clarification.”

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/11/08/usa-today-you-can-put-a-chainsaw-bayonet-on-an-ar15-rifle-or-how-the-media-is-a-total-joke-on-guns-n2406775

Offline andy58-in-nh

Screw that. I want a flamethrower on the end of mine...

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline endicom

Screw that. I want a flamethrower on the end of mine...

Nah, with a chainsaw you can get rid of any trees blocking your line of fire.

Offline endicom

USA Today issues a clarification after depicting a rifle with a 'chainsaw bayonet'

Business Insider
David Choi
Nov. 8, 2017

Excerpt:

Following the responses, USA Today replied to its video with a tweet: "To clarify, the video shows both the shooter’s modifications, as well as other possible modifications. The shooter did not use a chainsaw bayonet."

More... http://www.businessinsider.com/usa-today-chainsaw-bayonet-rifle-2017-11