Author Topic: Newly released JFK files allege Martin Luther King Jr. had love child, bedded Joan Baez Tweet email  (Read 911 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 BY
Rich Schapiro
James Fanelli
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Friday, November 3, 2017, 10:52 PM

A newly declassified FBI dossier on the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. alleges the civil rights leader had a possible lovechild and once bedded folk singer Joan Baez.

The scandalous 20-page report – included in the latest document dump of files related to the JFK assassination – says that “a responsible Los Angeles individual” informed an agent that King had an affair with the wife of a prominent black dentist and may have fathered a baby girl.

The individual, who was a relative of King’s paramour and had known the reverend since 1960, also accused him of having affairs with three other women, including Baez.

more
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/soviet-diplomat-oswald-nervous-kill-jfk-cia-files-article-1.3609719
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

That explains a lot.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
King’s Highway lyrics

It wasn't how I had it planned
When it finally came around
I took a man with my own hands
But I held him close when he went down

He hadn't time to be afraid
His look was only of surprise
Staring up from where he lay
On the king's highway tonight

OK, then.....
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 01:40:00 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

@edpc Good song, Petty is missed, just watched a video of BB King with Clapton and Cray blew me away, we are indeed getting old.

But I wanted to leave you with this:

Queen Jane Approximately
Bob Dylan

When your mother sends back all your invitations
And your father, to your sister he explains
That you're tired of yourself and all of your creations
Won't you come see me, Queen Jane

Now, when all of the flower ladies what back what they have lent you
And the smell of their roses does not remain
And all of your children start to resent you

Statistically, the Queen checks the KING.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

I live a couple of blocks from this and have studied it extensively, El Camino Real (Kings Highway) means a lot to me, my ancestry took that road up from Veracuz, after crossing the Atlantic from the Canary Islands (Thank You King Phillip V) in 1731, I rarely lose a chance to discuss it.

Offline Applewood

It was long rumored that Dr. King was unfaithful to his wife.  But he's dead now.  What difference does this revelation make now?

By the way, this is a story told by a "responsible individual?"  Sorry, but that doesn't constitute proof.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 12:37:49 pm by Applewood »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It was long rumored that Dr. King was unfaithful to his wife.  But he's dead now.  What difference does this revelation make now?

By the way, this is a story told by a "responsible individual?"  Sorry, but that doesn't constitute proof.

At a Miami conference in February 1968, a minister who attended “expressed his disgust with the behind-the-scene drinking, fornication, and homosexuality that went on.”

“Throughout the ensuing years and until this date King has continued to carry on his sexual aberrations secretly while holding himself out to the public view as a moral leader of religious conviction,” the report says.

Tear them all down.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

rangerrebew

FBI Document in New Batch of JFK Files Portrays Martin Luther King Jr. as a Sexual Degenerate

November 4, 2017| by Donn Marten

The release of the remaining files on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy continues to drag on at a snail’s pace although a batch just released will likely further contribute to the ugly breakdown in race relations in America thanks to Barack Obama and the Democrats.

Far too many African-Americans have been hoodwinked into believing that fake race messiah Colin Kaepernick is the second coming of the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/fbi-document-in-new-batch-of-jfk-files-portrays-martin-luther-king-jr-as-a-sexual-degenerate

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

The Asian version of Martin ‘Ruther’ King can stay.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Also, I'd remember, this was none-the-less said by the CIA in the early 1960s, it doesn't mean it is so or all of it is so. Bobby Kennedy had king under surveillance, etc.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Maybe his niece will have a comment.

Offline endicom

The Asian version of Martin ‘Ruther’ King can stay.

Mao Tse King. Doesn't even look like MLK.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Mao Tse King. Doesn't even look like MLK.

According to this report, he was a man with two faces...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

According to this report, he was a man with two faces...
Ah, so ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org