Author Topic: One Year Ago Today Hillary Clinton Wished Herself A Happy Birthday - To The “Future President.”  (Read 935 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

We all know how that story ended.

This year poor Hillary Clinton will NOT be in the White House. And WILL NOT have the protection of a Democratic administration to protect her from her criminal activity. On Wednesday the Justice Department authorized an FBI informant to testify to Congress on the alleged Hillary Clinton Uranium One scandal.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/one-year-ago-today-hillary-clinton-wished-happy-birthday-future-president/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The cake contained a large amount of hubris.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well a big Happy Birthday to Hitlary!!!!  Stay physically healthy. I love watching your progressive mental breakdown into insanity.

Online libertybele

She may not be president, but another year still went by without her being held responsible...that's her celebration today.

Here's a cake.  #ClintonUraniumGate

« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 02:32:35 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Millee

Well a big Happy Birthday to Hitlary!!!!  Stay physically healthy. I love watching your progressive mental breakdown into insanity.

It really is fun to watch.   :laugh:

Offline skeeter

She may not be president, but another year still went by without her being held responsible...that's her celebration today.

Here's a cake.  #ClintonUraniumGate

At least she didn't sell all of it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline skeeter

Offline andy58-in-nh

The resemblance is uncanny.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Even back then, that SMIRK...you can SEE IT!

The Bad Seed.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

We all know how that story ended.

This year poor Hillary Clinton will NOT be in the White House. And WILL NOT have the protection of a Democratic administration to protect her from her criminal activity. On Wednesday the Justice Department authorized an FBI informant to testify to Congress on the alleged Hillary Clinton Uranium One scandal.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/one-year-ago-today-hillary-clinton-wished-happy-birthday-future-president/

I've been waiting a long time to say 'woo hoo' and I'm still afraid to say it.  They've gotten away with so much.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline stephen50right

Let's stop being mean to Hillary, okay?

I wish her a very happy birthday, and may she have one or two more.  :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Let's stop being mean to Hillary, okay?

I wish her a very happy birthday, and may she have one or two more.  :laugh:

I realize you're being facetious, but...

...it's imperative for the credibility of our Constitution, our Justice System...that she and her husband, and Barack Obama & Friends not be given blanket pardons...ala Gerald Ford to Richard Nixon, under the guise of healing the nation and bringing everybody together blah, blah, blah!

It's important for entire generations of Americans to learn firsthand what happens when you commit crimes against the government and other persons.

She needs to be convicted and incarcerated. (although she'll have a 'stroke' beforehand...for the cameras)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Even back then, that SMIRK...you can SEE IT!

She looks like the scary kid in a horror movie.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

...it's imperative for the credibility of our Constitution, our Justice System...that she and her husband, and Barack Obama & Friends not be given blanket pardons...ala Gerald Ford to Richard Nixon, under the guise of healing the nation and bringing everybody together blah, blah, blah!

It's important for entire generations of Americans to learn firsthand what happens when you commit crimes against the government and other persons.

She needs to be convicted and incarcerated. (although she'll have a 'stroke' beforehand...for the cameras)

I agree.  It will heal the nation to see the evildoers finally punished for their sins.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She looks like the scary kid in a horror movie.

She reminds me of Patty McCormick in "The Bad Seed."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I agree with most of your post but the Ford pardon of Nixon was the right thing to do.  Nixon was not guilty of very much at all.  He was crucified by the press, ala Trump.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
She reminds me of Patty McCormick in "The Bad Seed."

Exactly. The self-satisfied smirk hiding all the evil.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm bathing in the schadenfreude of this glorious day.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

John Lewis Wishes a Happy Birthday to ‘Madame President’ Hillary Clinton
Washington Free Beacon, Oct 26, 2017, Conor Beck

Democratic Rep. John Lewis (Ga.) wished a happy birthday to "Madame President Hillary Clinton" on Tuesday afternoon, even though Clinton is not actually president of the United States.

President Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election, defeating Clinton with an upset victory in November. But that did not stop Lewis from describing Clinton as the commander in chief on her 70th birthday.

Lewis was one of dozens of members of Congress who boycotted Trump's inauguration in January.

More:  http://freebeacon.com/politics/john-lewis-wishes-happy-birthday-madame-president-hillary-clinton/

Forget the jackass .... this should be the DNC logo:     

Online Right_in_Virginia

I'm bathing in the schadenfreude of this glorious day.

888high58888

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Forget the jackass .... this should be the DNC logo:     

And to their "Esteemed Colleagues" the GOPE across the aisle:

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Right_in_Virginia

Wish I'd thought of this ....   ^-^