Author Topic: Maxine Waters promises to ‘go and take out Trump’ and crowd cheers  (Read 623 times)

rangerrebew

October 22, 2017
Maxine Waters promises to ‘go and take out Trump’ and crowd cheers
By Thomas Lifson

Kyle Olson reports on The American Mirror that YouTube has saved Maxine Waters from her own stupidity.

The one-note impeachment minstrel Maxine Waters promised a group that benefits “homeless LGBTQ youth” that she will “take out” the president — and the liberal audience wildly applauded.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/10/maxine_waters_promises_to_go_and_take_out_trump_and_crowd_cheers.html#ixzz4wFIMQhSU
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline dfwgator

Re: Maxine Waters promises to ‘go and take out Trump’ and crowd cheers
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 02:06:44 pm »
You go, girl.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 02:07:50 pm »
The battle is on between Fredericka Wilson and her to see who can make the most idiotic statements.  But, don't count out Nazi Pelosi or Madam Clinton in this effort. :silly:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 04:38:23 pm »
The battle is on between Fredericka Wilson and her to see who can make the most idiotic statements.  But, don't count out Nazi Pelosi or Madam Clinton in this effort. :silly:

Isn't that the truth.  I got thinking the other day ... the DEM party sure has some real female dumbazzes, liars, and dingbats!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 09:26:18 pm »
The field is crowded, but the Queen of the Brainless Movement (or QOBM for short) resides in no other than Sheila Jackson Lee.  Neither Stonewall nor Robert E. would have enjoyed her bearing his namesake.

https://youtu.be/4dVO-X-jG-U
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington