Author Topic: Fabio calls George Clooney ‘low-class scumbag’  (Read 503 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Fabio calls George Clooney ‘low-class scumbag’
« on: October 16, 2017, 03:31:02 pm »
Fabio calls George Clooney ‘low-class scumbag’
Nov. 15, 2007 at 10:22 PM msnbc.com contributors

Nearly forgotten Fabio recently got the better of Hollywood heavyweight George Clooney, and he’s not about to let the world forget it.

While attending the grand opening of Lamborghini Calabasas, Fabio waxed chivalrous regarding his restaurant run-in with reportedly drunk and irritable George. “I was doing a charity for the 11-99 Foundation, which benefits the widows and children of officers killed in the line of duty,” Fabio told OK! magazine.

“I had dinner with six women and a photographer woman and we were just having fun, having dinner and taking pictures. All of a sudden one of the ladies said to me, ‘There is this gentleman a few tables behind you that keeps insulting me, keeps giving me the finger.’ She’s like, ‘This gentleman behind you called me a fat cow.’”

Continued at: https://www.today.com/popculture/fabio-calls-george-clooney-low-class-scumbag-wbna21824668

Could not resist, took from elsewhere.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Fabio calls George Clooney ‘low-class scumbag’
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 03:36:06 pm »
I'm a high class scumbag.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 04:02:17 pm »
The last I recall reading of Fabio, he surprisingly seemed a decent guy. Fairly conservative, maybe.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 04:14:56 pm »
The article is 10 years old, I didn't note that. Oops. Anyway, maybe Clooney has changed by now.