Author Topic: FBI Finds 30 Pages of Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Documents – Wants Six Weeks to Turn Over Docs  (Read 2274 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Google and "Alphabet" had over 400 visits to the Obama White House.

They were Hillary's IT contractor and their former CEO,  Eric Schmidt, had a "Staff" badge at the Hillary "victory party".

Are you kidding me?

I hate fires in Northern California but I sure would like to direct them.

All during the time i've been hearing about them,  I kept wishing they would burn through certain areas in and about San Fransisco. 

I've joked that the proper response to Google is a line of howitzers on the horizon.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ArneFufkin

Goolag is way overdue for a meeting with the baseball bat of anti-trust law.   

I was watching a political video from a man I presume is a black conservative who was talking about the NFL games having empty seats.   Video was slow to load and kept wanting to buffer.   

Other videos about non political stuff loaded quickly and didn't have to buffer.   

Might be a coincidence,   but it occurred to me it is exactly the sort of sh*t I would expect Goolag partisans to pull because you can't really prove anything without going to a lot of trouble collecting data,  and even then they could probably explain it away.   

Google is bad.  Very bad,  and it needs to be defanged.

Whistleblowers need to be paid BIG TIME in order to confess.

These companies are a lefty cult.  You ruin you career if you speak out.

They are millennial cults.  Google and Facebook need to be destroyed.  They are like Scientologists.  They're not Americans, they don't give a sheyatt about our blessing, our history.  I would knock Mark Zuckerberg OUT on sight, and take my 30 days in jail.

YouTube is de-monetizing all the sites they don't like.  Mark Dice is exhibit A.  He has 1.1 million subscribers and YouTube blocked him from advertisers but they continue to enrich idiot 25 year olds with Gaming sites who grift subscriptions from 11 year olds with their parent's credit cards.   The YouTube gamer shared him buying a fricking Lambo in real life with his audience and they were proud of sending him money.

Good grief.  What???
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:30:43 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline ArneFufkin

All during the time i've been hearing about them,  I kept wishing they would burn through certain areas in and about San Fransisco. 

I've joked that the proper response to Google is a line of howitzers on the horizon.

A "search engine" should be trustworthy.

It's not.   That's problematic because of their dominance.  I have NO question that Lefties at Google are manipulating search results.  NONE.

Sessions might get to it.  However ... I think he's doing WAY more than we think.

Facebook and Google need to be gutted legally.

Offline ArneFufkin

What I am coming to believe is that they are different heads of the same beast. 

I see Jeff Zucker, Martin Baron, Dean Baquet, Andrew Lack, David Rhodes and Mike Bloomberg.

Who am I missing?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I see Jeff Zucker, Martin Baron, Dean Baquet, Andrew Lack, David Rhodes and Mike Bloomberg.

Who am I missing?

Carlos Slim and George Soros!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

Hollywood could fix those thirty pages for them in less time and would produce a more credible result.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Judicial Watch: FBI caught 'red-handed' suppressing documents on Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting

Tom Fitton, the head of Judicial Watch, is not a man given to hyperbole.  So the language he is using to describe the behavior of the FBI is worth paying attention to.  Speaking to Lou Dobbs on Fox Business Network, he raised serious doubts about the integrity of the nation's premier police agency.  J.W.'s initial requests for documents related to the notorious secret tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton while the DoJ was investigating Hillary's emails encountered what looks like deliberate obstruction, with no documents allegedly found.  Yet a later request turned up documents that were related: 30 of them.  The FBI is now redacting them, prior to release, a process that itself is raising suspicions.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/10/judicial_watch_fbi_caught_redhanded_suppressing_documents_on_clintonlynch_tarmac_meeting.html
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —