Author Topic: FBI Finds 30 Pages of Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Documents – Wants Six Weeks to Turn Over Docs  (Read 2266 times)

Offline endicom

Judicial Watch
Oct. 13, 2017

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch was informed yesterday by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) that the FBI has located 30 pages of documents related to the June 27, 2016, tarmac meeting between former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton, and proposes non-exempt material be produced no later than November 30, 2017 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:16-cv-02046)).

>

The FBI originally informed Judicial Watch they did not locate any records related to the tarmac meeting.  However, in a related case, the Justice Department located emails in which Justice Department officials communicated with the FBI and wrote that they had communicated with the FBI.  As a result, by letter dated August 10, 2017, from the FBI stated, “Upon further review, we subsequently determined potentially responsive documents may exist. As a result, your [FOIA] request has been reopened…”

More... https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/fbi-finds-30-pages-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-documents-wants-six-weeks-turn-docs/

Offline DiogenesLamp

FBI Finds 30 Pages of Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Documents – Wants Six Weeks to Turn Over Docs

It's not like it was audio tapes or anything.   

If it were,  we would be hearing about it nonstop for a couple of years on every single network. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline endicom

It's like everyone's covering for the Dems.

Offline DiogenesLamp

It's like everyone's covering for the Dems.

I've long known about the term "Deep State",  but this last year,  we have witnessed much activity from it.  We should have realized that the IRS was part of the Democrat structure when we found out about Lois Lerner.  William Bennet,  HW's Education secretary remarked that he may have been given the helm of that department,  but he found that when he turned the wheel,  nothing happened.   The "ship" was literally under the control of career bureaucrats. 

The State Department has always been lopsided with Left Liberals.  We would have thought the FBI would feature a larger margin of conservatives,  but Comey and his actions have revealed that it is Liberals that run the place.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I've long known about the term "Deep State",  but this last year,  we have witnessed much activity from it.  We should have realized that the IRS was part of the Democrat structure when we found out about Lois Lerner.  William Bennet,  HW's Education secretary remarked that he may have been given the helm of that department,  but he found that when he turned the wheel,  nothing happened.   The "ship" was literally under the control of career bureaucrats. 

The State Department has always been lopsided with Left Liberals.  We would have thought the FBI would feature a larger margin of conservatives,  but Comey and his actions have revealed that it is Liberals that run the place.

Excellent post!  I agree with every single word!  The entrenched bureaucracy  is evry bit as much the  enemy as the media!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 02:00:11 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ConstitutionRose

They have to teach someone to read before they can review the 30 pages prior to turning them over?
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
They have to teach someone to read before they can review the 30 pages prior to turning them over?

Or remanufacture the ones with incriminating information!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

Excellent post!  I agree with every single word!  The entrenched bureaucracy  is evry bit as much the  enemy as the media!

What I am coming to believe is that they are different heads of the same beast. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

What I am coming to believe is that they are different heads of the same beast. 

Again we agree!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

This looks like a good place to put this. 

Comey Drafted Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months Before Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms

In documents it released on Monday, the FBI confirmed that former FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement about the conclusion of the Hillary Clinton email investigation months before interviewing Clinton.

The records show that on May 2, 2016, Comey emailed Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, general counsel James Baker and chief of staff and senior counselor James Rybicki. The subject of the email was "midyear exam," and though the email says its contents are unclassified, the body of the email is redacted in the release.

http://www.newsweek.com/james-comey-fbi-clinton-emails-drafted-statement-686140

The fix was in.   The fix was always in. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This looks like a good place to put this. 

Comey Drafted Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months Before Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms

http://www.newsweek.com/james-comey-fbi-clinton-emails-drafted-statement-686140

The fix was in.   The fix was always in.

And if the rule of law is not reestablished  damned soon NOTHING else is going to matter!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ArneFufkin

Let's all remember that the FBI permitted Obama's goons to alter the transcript  of the 911 call by Omar Mateen where he identified himself as an ISIS jihadi while massacring innocents in an Orlando night club.

The truth only came out from a FOI suit by Orlando media.   

They went to every length to scrub Islamist terror.  I don't trust them.   Comey and McCabe are dirty and Mueller is there to save their butts. 

Offline ArneFufkin

And if the rule of law is not reestablished  damned soon NOTHING else is going to matter!

I don't know about you, Bigun, but every time I hear from the Elites that someone in DC has a reputation that is "impeccable" -  I know he's dirty and the fix is in.

To wit:  People like Brennan, Jarrett, Rice, Rhodes, Comey etc.  Remember when Lois Lerner was weaponizing the IRS against Tea Party orgs in advance of the 2012 election?     

They were incorrigible, corrupt and incompetent, not impeccable.

It's why I'm beginning to hate guys like John McCain.  He had the seniority and Committee power to take on this traitorous tribe.

Robert Mueller is a whore.  Period. 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:23:49 am by ArneFufkin »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't know about you, Bigun, but every time I hear from the Elites that someone in DC has a reputation that is "impeccable" -  I know he's dirty and the fix is in.

I have long known that those people speak a different language than the rest of us.  To them the word "impeccable" means something entirely different than it does to us.  Much like the word "cut".

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

Let's all remember that the FBI permitted Obama's goons to alter the transcript  of the 911 call by Omar Mateen where he identified himself as an ISIS jihadi while massacring innocents in an Orlando night club.

The truth only came out from a FOI suit by Orlando media.   

They went to every length to scrub Islamist terror.  I don't trust them.   Comey and McCabe are dirty and Mueller is there to save their butts.

Speaking of which,  why have we heard so little about the Las Vegas shooter?   He's an old rich white guy.  Usually the media cannot shut the F*** up when they have one of those that killed a bunch of people with a gun.   

Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): "Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
    Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
    Gregory: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
    Holmes: "That was the curious incident."
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ArneFufkin

Speaking of which,  why have we heard so little about the Las Vegas shooter?   He's an old rich white guy.  Usually the media cannot shut the F*** up when they have one of those that killed a bunch of people with a gun.   

Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): "Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
    Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
    Gregory: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
    Holmes: "That was the curious incident."

This is the craziest, most alarming, investigation I've ever observed.

The Vegas and Clark County LEOs are among the best on Earth. 

I understand that MGM lawyers need to mitigate their liability and are throwing wrenches into the storyline ... but the OFFICIALS can't get it straight!

This isn't good ...

Offline DiogenesLamp

This is the craziest, most alarming, investigation I've ever observed.

The Vegas and Clark County LEOs are among the best on Earth. 

I understand that MGM lawyers need to mitigate their liability and are throwing wrenches into the storyline ... but the OFFICIALS can't get it straight!

This isn't good ...

And why is the media shutting up about it?   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ArneFufkin

I have long known that those people speak a different language than the rest of us.  To them the word "impeccable" means something entirely different than it does to us.  Much like the word "cut".

DC Dictionary:   Cut -  A small decrease in the annual increase of a bureaucratic department accompanied by usual Democrat/Media disinformation.

Offline ArneFufkin

I'm no Alex Jones acolyte ... but this one is troubling.

Who WAS this guy?

The Weinstein deflection does seem a bit .... predictable.  I think he was served up for a while to be thrown under the bus.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:38:29 am by ArneFufkin »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
DC Dictionary:   Cut -  A small decrease in the annual increase of a bureaucratic department accompanied by usual Democrat/Media disinformation.

Impeccable - once he's bought he stays bought!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Why shouldn't they? They've already ran with the story they wanted.

BTW regarding another thread you're involved in, I do not believe Cruz ever chaired the NRSC.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Why shouldn't they? They've already ran with the story they wanted.

BTW regarding another thread you're involved in, I do not believe Cruz ever chaired the NRSC.

I didn't know that.   That's the trouble with a lot of assertions.   If you don't check them out,  it's hard to tell if they are true or false.   

I found an article from the "Conservative Tree house",  and I personally think "Sundance"  is more than a little nuts,   but for the people making the accusations against Cruz,  he is considered a trusted ally,  so I think they will listen to what he has to say on the subject. 

But thanks for letting me know about Cruz.   If they persist after the Sundance article,  I'll ask them where they got the information that Cruz was chair of the NRSC.   

There is a lot of unnatural Cruz hate over there.   It's like a mania or something. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ArneFufkin

I didn't know that.   That's the trouble with a lot of assertions.   If you don't check them out,  it's hard to tell if they are true or false.   

I found an article from the "Conservative Tree house",  and I personally think "Sundance"  is more than a little nuts,   but for the people making the accusations against Cruz,  he is considered a trusted ally,  so I think they will listen to what he has to say on the subject. 

But thanks for letting me know about Cruz.   If they persist after the Sundance article,  I'll ask them where they got the information that Cruz was chair of the NRSC.   

There is a lot of unnatural Cruz hate over there.   It's like a mania or something. 

I like Ted Cruz.  A lot.

His answer to an Iowa farmer about his opposition to Ethanol told me everything I needed to know about his honesty and political courage.

Google/YouTube is an insidious enemy.  I cannot find his video with that farmer where he explained and soothed.  I can't.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome maniacs want a Russian who interferes with our politics?

Start with Sergey Brin.  Seriously.  Google and Facebook are the enemy.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:05:07 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline DiogenesLamp

I like Ted Cruz.  A lot.

His answer to an Iowa farmer about his opposition to Ethanol told me everything I needed to know about his honesty and political courage.

Google/YouTube is an insidious enemy.  I cannot find his video with that farmer where he explained and soothed.  I can't.

Hey!  You want a Russian who interferes with our politics?

Start with Sergey Brin!

Goolag is way overdue for a meeting with the baseball bat of anti-trust law.   

I was watching a political video from a man I presume is a black conservative who was talking about the NFL games having empty seats.   Video was slow to load and kept wanting to buffer.   

Other videos about non political stuff loaded quickly and didn't have to buffer.   

Might be a coincidence,   but it occurred to me it is exactly the sort of sh*t I would expect Goolag partisans to pull because you can't really prove anything without going to a lot of trouble collecting data,  and even then they could probably explain it away.   

Google is bad.  Very bad,  and it needs to be defanged. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ArneFufkin

Goolag is way overdue for a meeting with the baseball bat of anti-trust law.   

I was watching a political video from a man I presume is a black conservative who was talking about the NFL games having empty seats.   Video was slow to load and kept wanting to buffer.   

Other videos about non political stuff loaded quickly and didn't have to buffer.   

Might be a coincidence,   but it occurred to me it is exactly the sort of sh*t I would expect Goolag partisans to pull because you can't really prove anything without going to a lot of trouble collecting data,  and even then they could probably explain it away.   

Google is bad.  Very bad,  and it needs to be defanged.

Google and "Alphabet" had over 400 visits to the Obama White House.

They were Hillary's IT contractor and their former CEO,  Eric Schmidt, had a "Staff" badge at the Hillary "victory party".

Are you kidding me?

I hate fires in Northern California but I sure would like to direct them.