Author Topic: BOYCOTT THE NFL ON VETERANS WEEKEND, SUNDAY NOVEMBER 12TH  (Read 1620 times)

rangerrebew

BOYCOTT THE NFL ON VETERANS WEEKEND, SUNDAY NOVEMBER 12TH
« on: September 30, 2017, 03:43:30 pm »
BOYCOTT THE NFL ON VETERANS WEEKEND, SUNDAY NOVEMBER 12TH

By Fredy 'Brooklyn' Lowe   September 29, 2017

There is such divisiveness in the United States of America today, you’d think that someone, or some organization(s) were actually fanning the flames of hostility by investing large sums of money to fund this enormous amount of hatred being stirred up between our fellow Americans, simply because one group protests under the guise of social injustices that must! be corrected and the other side disagreeing with their un-American methods of grandstanding. And, if you thought that, you would be right! The NFL kneeling protest has been anything but a spontaneous event by black athletes, who once again are being used as nothing more than pawns—pawns in a much larger game than they will ever know.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/boycott-the-nfl-on-veterans-weekend-sunday-november-12th

Offline Mom MD

Re: BOYCOTT THE NFL ON VETERANS WEEKEND, SUNDAY NOVEMBER 12TH
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 04:03:32 pm »
And every weekend in between
God is still in control

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 05:55:22 pm »

I just want these goofs who stand with arms locked to understand it's not a show of respect for our country.  There's no compromise here.  It's just another protest at the expense of our brave soldiers who don't even get minimum wage.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 05:55:56 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 09:17:44 pm »

That's my plan! Along with Monday nights and the odd Thursday.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 12:31:26 am »
@rangerrebew
@mystery-ak

You don't understand what this is - Trump caused this by his mouth at a gathering - fire the son's of bitches - he is causing the demise of football all by himself - this is another chaos he has caused - people are sucked into his rhetoric and now think there is something terrible about football players - the flag is not the subject here - it is Trump causing another chaos, on purpose.

He will start another chaos in a few days and people will get sucked in again, not realizing the subject doesn't matter, but they think it does - to Trump it is just another chaos accomplished.  America won't be the same when he gets through trashing everyone and everything but HIM.

What will the next created chaos be?

Offline Concerned

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 12:52:31 am »
@rangerrebew
@mystery-ak

You don't understand what this is - Trump caused this by his mouth at a gathering - fire the son's of bitches - he is causing the demise of football all by himself - this is another chaos he has caused - people are sucked into his rhetoric and now think there is something terrible about football players - the flag is not the subject here - it is Trump causing another chaos, on purpose.

He will start another chaos in a few days and people will get sucked in again, not realizing the subject doesn't matter, but they think it does - to Trump it is just another chaos accomplished.  America won't be the same when he gets through trashing everyone and everything but HIM.

@Victoria33

I agree.  I think he does these things to either distract from some perceived crisis and/or to focus attention on himself (the man does like being the center of attention). Sadly, neither of these objectives are the types of things I want a President to be focused on.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 12:56:43 am »
@Victoria33

I agree.  I think he does these things to either distract from some perceived crisis and/or to focus attention on himself (the man does like being the center of attention). Sadly, neither of these objectives are the types of things I want a President to be focused on.

You understand it, so many don't.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 01:02:09 am »

He caused this?  Nonsense, he spoke up regarding anti American behavior he saw.  Americans do not like people messing with the national anthem or our flag.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 01:03:09 am »

@Mom MD

Same here.  No NFL here for the year

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 01:05:26 am »
@rangerrebew
@mystery-ak

Far be it from me to try and explain it to you! 

Have a nice night!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Concerned

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 01:07:19 am »
He caused this?  Nonsense, he spoke up regarding anti American behavior he saw.  Americans do not like people messing with the national anthem or our flag.

There were 6-9 folks protesting during the national anthem 2 weeks ago. It was small, contained, and under the radar. The President caused it to become a national issue on the national stage. After he spoke out, over 150 were protesting. The numbers speak for themselves IMO. He threw a match on a dwindling, small fire and caused a wildfire. JMO and he did it intentionally IMO.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 01:08:32 am by Concerned »

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 01:08:16 am »

While I agree with his sentiments Trump went about it the wrong way including the name calling.  HOWEVER every player that knelt or stood with arms locked during the anthem chose to do so of their own free will and should bear the consequences of those actions. 
God is still in control

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 01:20:09 am »
They actually floated that same line of thinking on one of the Fox news shows I saw the other night. Whatever.  The Fox interviewer was just taking an inquisitive tone and not necessarily as if it was her point of view.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 01:23:22 am »
There were 6-9 folks protesting during the national anthem 2 weeks ago. It was small, contained, and under the radar. The President caused it to become a national issue on the national stage. After he spoke out, over 150 were protesting. The numbers speak for themselves IMO. He threw a match on a dwindling, small fire and caused a wildfire. JMO and he did it intentionally IMO.

@Concerned

Under the radar?  It was in the news almost daily

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2017, 01:32:03 am »
People seem to forget the idiot that started this wore cops are pigs socks in a game.  He openly denounced this country while giving praise to Castro.

Everyone who followed his lead is beside him. 

This is about disrespecting America, not whether you like Trump.  The left was using this to raise division and hurt this country. 

The response and pressure on the NFL is a great victory for America loving people and so many "conservatives" are more interested in giving the win back to the left.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2017, 01:33:20 am »
@Concerned

Under the radar?  It was in the news almost daily

Almost daily? Sorry.  It was dying before the President inflamed the situation. There were a handful of people involved in the single numbers. Then due to the President's megaphone, over 150 got involved. Simple math. The math speaks for itself.  Sorry you can't see it.  Have a good night!

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 01:35:17 am »
Almost daily? Sorry.  It was dying before the President inflamed the situation. There were a handful of people involved in the single numbers. Then due to the President's megaphone, over 150 got involved. Simple math. The math speaks for itself.  Sorry you can't see it.  Have a good night!

Good grief

Offline TomSea

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2017, 01:46:29 am »
Heck, 9 players? I thought maybe it was nine on the Cleveland Browns team alone that caused football hall of famer Jim Brown to comment on the situation. Also, what Trump said almost sounds like what a stodgy old time footballing coach might say.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2017, 01:51:18 am »
@rangerrebew
@mystery-ak

Rubbish.  The President announced to all he expects a patriotic American should respect the flag.  Overwhelmingly, Americans support him in this.

Do you think he also caused the hurricane to hit Puerto Rico?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Concerned

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2017, 01:53:49 am »
Heck, 9 players? I thought maybe it was nine on the Cleveland Browns team alone that caused football hall of famer Jim Brown to comment on the situation. Also, what Trump said almost sounds like what a stodgy old time footballing coach might say.

Before Trump's remarks, I saw only a handful of protesters with my own eyes.  Reports in the media confirmed what I saw.  Here's one (lots of others out there):

"President Donald Trump’s criticism of players who kneel during the national anthem sparked a mass increase in such protests around the National Football League Sunday, as about 200 players sat, knelt or raised their fists in defiance during early games.

A week ago, just six players protested."

https://www.thestar.com/sports/football/2017/09/24/donald-trump-repeats-call-to-ban-kneeling-pro-athletes-after-stephen-curry-slam.html
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 02:07:51 am by Concerned »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 02:00:02 am »
Before Trump's remarks, I saw only a handful of protesters with my own eyes.  Reports in the media confirmed what I saw.  Here's one (lots of other out there):

"President Donald Trump’s criticism of players who kneel during the national anthem sparked a mass increase in such protests around the National Football League Sunday, as about 200 players sat, knelt or raised their fists in defiance during early games.

A week ago, just six players protested."

https://www.thestar.com/sports/football/2017/09/24/donald-trump-repeats-call-to-ban-kneeling-pro-athletes-after-stephen-curry-slam.html

I don't give one damn how many there were!  The president was right to call them out and I fully support his doing so.  It's about time we had someone in that office show some leadership!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2017, 02:21:07 am »
I don't give one damn how many there were!  The president was right to call them out and I fully support his doing so.  It's about time we had someone in that office show some leadership!

I posted this Friday.  Adding to a  personal boycott, the best way hurt these bastards is in the pocketbook. (sponsors). It took me about an hour and 15 minutes to voice my complaints.
My suggestion and challenge to everyone is to contact each of these major NFL Sponsor, and tell them what you think.  (I did)

(From Right Side of Left Coast Blog)

Here are the phone numbers to the NFL sponsors main corporate offices. Give them a call and let them know how you feel as a patriot!!
Corporate Phone Numbers for NFL Sponsors
Let them know if you agree or disagree that players are disrespectful during the playing of our National Anthem.
PepsiCo 800-433-2562
Visa 800-847-2911
Campbell’s Soup 800-257-8443
FedEx 800-463-3339
Dairy Management Inc. 847-803-2000
Bridgestone Tire 904-779-8300
Procter & Gamble 513-983-1100
Verizon 212-395-1000
Barclays 212-526-7000
Papa John’s 513-737-3506
Castrol 888-227-8765
Anheuser-Busch 314-577-2000
USAA 800-531-8722
Bose 800-999-2673
Marriot 301-380-3000
Microsoft 813-281-3900
Lenovo 866-968-4465
SAP 610-661-1000
Zebra Technologies 846-634-6700
TD Ameritrade 800-237-8692
Extreme Networks 888-257-3000
Nationwide Insurance 800-882-2822
Hyundai 800-633-5151
Dannon 914-872-8400
Bridget Larosa
Posted by Vladimir Val at 10:35 PM   
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 02:21:40 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 02:24:30 am »
Still, if it was 9 players, let's say this was for 9 different teams, those 9 different teams play another team; so that could mean in fact, in all of the NFL games, the flag and anthem were disrespected. There's 32 teams I think, 16 games a week right now.   I guess, it's how one looks at it.  There are no bye-weeks yet.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 02:32:12 am »
Still, if it was 9 players, let's say this was for 9 different teams, those 9 different teams play another team; so that could mean in fact, in all of the NFL games, the flag and anthem were disrespected. There's 32 teams I think, 16 games a week right now.   I guess, it's how one looks at it.  There are no bye-weeks yet.

150 >> 9.  This clearly illustrates that Trump inflamed a relatively small, contained situation IMO.  Just as he intended:  mission accomplished, I think.  Some love this type of chaos and thinks it demonstrates his true leadership abilities; some hate it, thinks it divides the country, increases division, and intentionally takes attention away from things like Puerto Rico.   I just think it's the later. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2017, 02:56:56 am »
150 >> 9.  This clearly illustrates that Trump inflamed a relatively small, contained situation IMO.  Just as he intended:  mission accomplished, I think.  Some love this type of chaos and thinks it demonstrates his true leadership abilities; some hate it, thinks it divides the country, increases division, and intentionally takes attention away from things like Puerto Rico.   I just think it's the later.
You do realize don't you that 90% of all pro football players are respecting the flag and country.

why are you fixated on such a small number of players anyway?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington