Author Topic: In wake of President Trump's harsh words, it's time for NFL owners to sign Colin Kaepernick  (Read 461 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In wake of President Trump's harsh words, it's time for NFL owners to sign Colin Kaepernick
Josh Peter, USA TODAY Sports Published 7:36 p.m. ET Sept. 24, 2017 | Updated 9:07 a.m. ET Sept. 25, 2017

CARSON, Calif. — It’s time for NFL owners to go beyond issuing statements and to make a statement: bring back quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

On Sunday, from an undisclosed location, Kaepernick retweeted on his Twitter account several images of NFL players wearing T-shirts that read #IMWITHKAP. NFL owners need to show they are as well.

They finally can dispel theories that Kaepernick has been blackballed for refusing to stand for the national anthem last season, or, fearing a blacklash from fans, that they simply lack the courage to give him another chance.

more
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/josh-peter/2017/09/24/president-trump-nfl-owners-sign-colin-kaepernick/698436001/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

I'm all for it. Let these team owners put their money where their mouths are.

Where is Roger Goodell on this? Why isn't he forcing the owners to end this blacklisting of Kaepernick?

Offline Frank Cannon

Earlier this month, Shaun King of the Fair Punishment Project said he asked Kaepernick if he still wanted to play and that Kaepernick responded, “Yes. I've never stopped. I'm ready right now.’’

Citing Shaun King. This article isn't dripping in Leftist bullshit, is it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm all for it. Let these team owners put their money where their mouths are.

Where is Roger Goodell on this? Why isn't he forcing the owners to end this blacklisting of Kaepernick?

Me too! I'm all for it too.

It's called 'messiah complex' which was best demonstrated by Obama. That is, when the expectations of the performance of the 'new guy' is so unrealistically high, it can never be achieved. Therefore, when the 'new guy' performs above average, or average, or OK, but not GREAT!, everybody considers the 'new guy' to be a failure.

Can you imagine the pressure he would under. I bet his knees would be shaking when he takes the field just knowing that he now represents 'Black grievance', and everything he does will be under a microscope.

If they do sign 'Kap' on a team, every time he throws an incomplete, or an interception, or fumbles the ball, or whatever/anything, it will be construed as an insult to the entire BLM movement. If he is signed, and he fails miserably, it will then demonstrate that what everybody was saying about him is right. It has nothing to do with 'race'. He can't play the game. He sucks as a quarterback.

That will make all these so called 'protesters' look like fools.

Hell yeah. Sign him up. Nobody could play serious football under that kind of pressure and scrutiny. He would crash and burn, almost guaranteed.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.