Author Topic: New Emails Show Extensive Pay-For-Play Under Sec State Clinton  (Read 763 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
New Emails Show Extensive Pay-For-Play Under Sec State Clinton
« on: September 16, 2017, 03:23:35 pm »
townhall
Katie Pavlich Katie Pavlich |Posted: Sep 15, 2017 12:45 PM

[excerpt]

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/15/new-emails-also-show-tons-of-pay-to-play-during-clintons-state-tenure-n2381977

Yesterday government watchdog Judicial Watch released a new set of emails exposing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and top aide Huma Abedin mishandled even more classified information than previously revealed. The emails also show extensive examples of pay-for-play and Clinton clearly using her position at the State Department to benefit the Clinton Foundation.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton detailed the findings during an interview with Fox News Friday morning.

"It's email after email of Doug Band, who was a Clinton Foundation top official, working with the Clintons closely, coordinating and working with Huma Abedin to take care of favors for Clinton Foundation donors," Fitton said. "Visas to Cuba, meetings in Singapore, other types of activity like that. It's there, black and white, and I don't understand why the Justice Department hasn't gotten its act together and reinitiated an investigation as to what went on here because we all know Comey's investigation was a sham. They need to restart it up."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Oceander

Re: New Emails Show Extensive Pay-For-Play Under Sec State Clinton
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 06:24:52 pm »
So why isn't the Trump(D) DOJ prosecuting?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 06:31:43 pm »
No one dare call it treason.

“I don’t want to hurt them,” he said, referring to the Clintons. “They’re good people.” - Trump November 14, 2016 in "60 Minutes" interview.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t.    She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.” - Trump, November 22 2016

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 06:42:05 pm »
And yet he goes and tweets out a childish gif of him hitting her with a golf ball (photoshopped, of course). 

How pointless.  I wonder if they conference with each other each morning to work out the day's apparent conflict. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 06:55:50 pm »
And yet he goes and tweets out a childish gif of him hitting her with a golf ball (photoshopped, of course). 

How pointless.  I wonder if they conference with each other each morning to work out the day's apparent conflict.

It is ALL kabuki theater to placate and confuse the masses.

Two NYC Liberal Democrats running for the same spot from "opposing" parties.

And people wonder why there will be no prosecution for criminality, corruption and treason?????

The lemmings bought the lie that Trump was a Conservative and an 'outsider' and would 'fix everything' and 'lock her up'.

He never had any intention of doing anything he said during the campaign.  That much is becoming self-evident.

But he'll blame everyone else and so will his mob of lemmings as he leads them right over the cliff into a 'kinder, gentler Communism'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:12:41 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 08:38:06 pm »

Question of the year!  Why indeed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 01:50:42 am »
Title:
"New Emails Show Extensive Pay-For-Play Under Sec State Clinton"

Nuthin' new here.
It was to be expected.

The Clintons have ALWAYS been about bribes and griftin', since their earliest days back in Arkansas.

They're STILL at it -- witness o'er-the-hillary's book deal.