Author Topic: DACA Deal May Trigger Flood of 4-6 Million Foreign Nationals, NOT 800K  (Read 480 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
DACA Deal May Trigger Flood of 4-6 Million Foreign Nationals, NOT 800K

? September 15, 2017 ? Editor ? 49

(Breitbart) Should President Trump follow through on a deal where nearly 800,000 illegal aliens are allowed to remain in the United States and eventually obtain U.S. citizenship, research shows it would create a flood of four to six million chain migrants coming to the United States.

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/daca-deal-may-trigger-flood-4-6-million-foreign-nationals-not-800k/

Some very sad numbers about what the results will be from Trumps betrayal.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline kevindavis007

Re: DACA Deal May Trigger Flood of 4-6 Million Foreign Nationals, NOT 800K
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 10:09:29 pm »
DACA Deal May Trigger Flood of 4-6 Million Foreign Nationals, NOT 800K

? September 15, 2017 ? Editor ? 49

(Breitbart) Should President Trump follow through on a deal where nearly 800,000 illegal aliens are allowed to remain in the United States and eventually obtain U.S. citizenship, research shows it would create a flood of four to six million chain migrants coming to the United States.

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/daca-deal-may-trigger-flood-4-6-million-foreign-nationals-not-800k/

Some very sad numbers about what the results will be from Trumps betrayal.

Any news from Breitbart or that site should be questioned. 
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 10:32:15 pm »
Why do they think it will stop at a few million?

If we signal that we're not going to enforce our laws due to the cruel actions of the parents, why would any parent not sneak their kids in, foo?  The argument will be the same in 5, 10, 20 or 50 years.

I'm sure some would argue that we're going to put more laws on the books that will prevent this in the future.  I'd mention we had laws on the books already, and those were broken.  If we can ignore them now, won't we ignore the new ones too?  Did I mention the argument will be the same?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 01:44:44 am »
NO amnesty for any illegal, of any age, of any nationality, of any condition.
NONE.

That doesn't mean "send 'em all back". As my credo implies, I'm a realist.
But we should be sending back not only those who have committed crimes here, but also those with verifiable criminal backgrounds in their past.

Americans have raised a collective voice at least once before (or was it actually twice?) to shout down Congress on amnesty.

It may be time to do it again.