Author Topic: Blast sends fireball through packed District line Tube train - London (breaking)  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Mom MD

I do not foresee the harmonious coexistence some of the libs seem to think could happen. COuntries wil be Islam or not, by at least provinces.

One of these days the inept terrorists will get one "right" for a change and leave massive damage and loss of life.  There will still be no action other than tears and memorials and things will continue to go on as always.  Until we are willing to root out the mosques where these things breed ( and the police/FBI know very well which ones they are) and close their doors, deport all who are not citizens and put the citizens on close watch, we will not get anywhere. 
God is still in control

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One of these days the inept terrorists will get one "right" for a change and leave massive damage and loss of life.  There will still be no action other than tears and memorials and things will continue to go on as always.  Until we are willing to root out the mosques where these things breed ( and the police/FBI know very well which ones they are) and close their doors, deport all who are not citizens and put the citizens on close watch, we will not get anywhere.
My only fear is that those tasked with the protection of our society will be permitted to take a laissez faire attitude long enough that some group of aggrieved folks will get together and take matters into their own hands. The unfortunate result of such an act would be the crackdown, not on the Islamists, but those 'counter-terrorists' who, in the style of vigilantes all too often, would only make 'victims' of the Islamists. Of course, the liberal media would only focus on the bodies of children (For those who recall green helmet guy), imported and staged, if need be, for the occasion, and those who retaliated would be made out to be the evil ones.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Rivergirl

Great Britain has lived with bombs and bomb threats for decades and decades.  The iRA was relentless in blowing up people, all the while having their pals in the USA defending them.  Ted Kennedy, for one.