Author Topic: Modern Family actress Ariel Winter (aka Alex Murphy) gives finger to H-Wood hoplophobes, poses for pics with guns.  (Read 520 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
All of the leftist man-bun-wearing metrosexual "undecided" gender "males" and spitting, snarling militant lezzy "wheat-germs" are going ape-Shiite about it. No matter how hard they try, the left just can't stamp out normality. Clearly Winter has a life and doesn't really give a rat's behind if she ever works again as an actress.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/10/23/44223FB600000578-0-image-a-29_1505083015214.jpg

GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline mountaineer

I've never watched the show and don't know who she is, but appreciate her display of (for want of a better word) backbone.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
I've never watched the show and don't know who she is, but appreciate her display of (for want of a better word) backbone.

It's got fairly terrific writing with an occasional lean to conservative humor. There was even one episode where they took a sledgehammer to political correctness (gay couple with an adopted child competing with another gay couple with an adoptive child for a spot at an exclusive preschool). It was awesome!! Made the politically correct BS out for what it is: TOTAL BS!!! And Sofia Vergara is well, fairly sensational just because of her wardrobe and adorable accent.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 07:27:05 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)