Author Topic: DACA Ends: Gay And Transgender Illegal Immigrants Hit Hardest, Gay Group Declares  (Read 730 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller

ERIC OWENS
Education Editor
3:56 PM 09/06/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/daca-ends-gay-and-transgender-illegal-immigrants-hardest-hit-gay-group-declares/

President Donald Trump’s plan to end a program which provides amnesty for the children of illegal immigrants will adversely affect lots of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender high school graduates each year, according to an advocacy group for gay kids.

Former President Barack Obama created the program, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), with an executive order in 2012 to protect illegal immigrants who arrived in the United States as minors. On Tuesday, the Trump administration announced plans to terminate DACA in six months.

The Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN), the gay advocacy group, calls the Trump administration’s announcement to rescind DACA “unconscionably cruel” and “manifestly immoral.”

"The torture never stops."

Frank Zappa
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
GLSEN definitely puts the queen in drama queen.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

dailycaller

"The torture never stops."

It must be the night of the iron sausage.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
GLSEN definitely puts the queen in drama queen.

I guess!  Wow, didn't know that a large portion of dreamers are gay.  More reason to send them home.  We are gay enough.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Dagnabbit! Just when I thought I had this stuff figured out. I thought ....

Illegal Aliens Hit Hardest

(Without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, sexual preference, dining habits, relationship with the family pet, or nation of origin.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis