Author Topic: Tucker Carlson shreds GOP supporters of DACA: ‘Their campaign pledges were lies’ [Video]  (Read 1164 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
Frieda Powers
September 2, 2017

Tucker Carlson slammed Republicans who have come out in favor of keeping the Obama-era DACA policy and killing one of President Trump‘s campaign promises.

“Almost ten months into the Republican Congress, top Republicans on Capitol Hill have finally found an issue they can really rally around: preserving President Obama‘s immigration policies,” Carlson began his monologue on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Friday.

(video)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/09/02/tucker-carlson-shreds-gop-supporters-daca-campaign-pledges-lies-531927
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

The Reagan amnesty served to draw more illegals. 'Rinse and repeat' will not now be a viable strategy.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Reagan amnesty served to draw more illegals. 'Rinse and repeat' will not now be a viable strategy.

I agree. Please don't get me wrong on this. But, it really is kind of messed up to send an 18 year old kid, who has been living in America since he was 2 yeas old, back to freakin' Mexico. Who knows if these people even speak Spanish at all? I don't know what the answer is, but if the border was secure none of this would be an issue.

I do not support amnesty or illegals, but I certainly understand why Trump is agonizing over this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I agree. Please don't get me wrong on this. But, it really is kind of messed up to send an 18 year old kid, who has been living in America since he was 2 yeas old, back to freakin' Mexico. Who knows if these people even speak Spanish at all? I don't know what the answer is, but if the border was secure none of this would be an issue.

I do not support amnesty or illegals, but I certainly understand why Trump is agonizing over this.

Excellent point.

I think we should have the ability to deport any illegal and the option not to do so on a case by case basis.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

I almost vomited watching The Five wax on about dreamers yesterday. Thank goodness one person on Fox retained his common sense.

BTW I'm sorry I watched the attached interview. I don't know how Carlson can deal with these prattling drone guests of his.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 05:51:29 pm by skeeter »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I almost vomited watching The Five wax on about dreamers yesterday. Thank goodness one person on Fox retained his common sense.

BTW I'm sorry I watched the attached interview. I don't know how Carlson can deal with these prattling drone guests of his.

Fox seems to think those panel shows like The Five and a couple of others attract viewers.  They could be right but I cannot stand them.  Everyone is trying to talk without saying anything smart.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

Who you calling Stupid @Emjay

:tongue2:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Fox seems to think those panel shows like The Five and a couple of others attract viewers.  They could be right but I cannot stand them.  Everyone is trying to talk without saying anything smart.

I wasn't a fan of O'Reilly's but its clear The Five is a poor substitute for The Factor. At least you might learn something - say what you want about BO but he wouldn't tolerate twaddle from his guests.

Offline bilo

What if the child came with his parents when they were 16? What is the cut off point and how do they prove when they were brought here illegally.

The leftists, media, and "moderate" Pubs all want us to think the children were brought here as infants, but were they?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

What if the child came with his parents when they were 16? What is the cut off point and how do they prove when they were brought here illegally.

The leftists, media, and "moderate" Pubs all want us to think the children were brought here as infants, but were they?

"Dreamer children" being considered here are anywhere fm toddlers to 36 years old. If anything each should have their case reviewed individually. No blanket nothin'.

Offline bilo

"Dreamer children" being considered here are anywhere fm toddlers to 36 years old. If anything each should have their case reviewed individually. No blanket nothin'.

My point exactly! If we had a hard cut off age such as anyone brought here before they were 12 I could see some support. But like with most of this backdoor stuff there is an emotional appeal that isn't really the reality.

I believe in Mexico public education ends after 9th grade, so if some kid comes after they're 14 are they really coming as a child or are they coming as a worker?

All the tolerance of illegal immigration does is strengthen the view of the govt. that people are commodities that need to be managed for the benefit of the elites. It's no wonder the middle class is being decimated and the investor class is benefiting.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home