Author Topic: Which statues Pelosi wants out of Capitol. 'No room for violent bigotry,' she decides after 30 years in Washington  (Read 634 times)

rangerrebew

Which statues Pelosi wants out of Capitol
'No room for violent bigotry,' she decides after 30 years in Washington
Published: 10 hours ago

WASHINGTON – Former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is angry.

After serving for 30 years in the Capitol, she decided Friday enough is enough.

No, she’s not quitting.

She’s determined, she says, to see all the Confederate statues in Statuary Hall removed – ironically, nine out of 10 being members of her own party, as were all prominent politicians from the South.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/which-statues-pelosi-wants-out-of-capitol/#H8bEoHRJVMqRrKZY.99

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:32:00 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

Texas was historically Democrat.  The Republican movement began as a baby in the 1970s.
The Texas Republican Party was started by a black man in Galveston, Texas.

Another fact:  The Ten Commandments are written in stone on the grounds of the Texas Legislature.  A group wanted that monument removed.  Ted Cruz was working in our Attorney General's office.  He went to the US Supreme Court and won our case to keep the commandments there.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:44:10 pm by Victoria33 »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Which statues Pelosi wants out of Capitol
'No room for violent bigotry,' she decides after 30 years in Washington
Published: 10 hours ago

WASHINGTON – Former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is angry.

After serving for 30 years in the Capitol, she decided Friday enough is enough.

No, she’s not quitting.

She’s determined, she says, to see all the Confederate statues in Statuary Hall removed – ironically, nine out of 10 being members of her own party, as were all prominent politicians from the South.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/which-statues-pelosi-wants-out-of-capitol/#H8bEoHRJVMqRrKZY.99

Start with her. I bet they could toss her in the Potomac and she would sink like her head was filled with rocks.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
We might as well tear down the Lincoln Memorial while we're at it.

If we learned nothing else from the Obama years we learned all white Republicans are racists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Start with her. I bet they could toss her in the Potomac and she would sink like her head was filled with rocks.

The hot methane/flatulence she's over full of would keep her afloat.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The hot methane/flatulence she's over full of would keep her afloat.

Yeah, but her head would be under water.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Nan was selected by the Party Apparatchiks controlling her district.

Lot of folks there not in 'The Party' are as disgusted with her as the rest of the country is.

THIS, is what we can expect from her and her kind wherever we allow them to take over.

https://spectator.org/63739_stench-and-city-sfs-summer-urine/

The direct consequence of their sole and over riding Agenda.

Grubbing for Federal/everybody else's, money, any way they can peddle it as 'Compassion' for the downtrodden.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com