Author Topic: Why RINOS Must Go  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Why RINOS Must Go
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2017, 02:50:02 pm »
I'll remember to duck my head when the storm troopers put me in the back of their squad car.

Enjoy your next 3 and a half years in power, jazz.

Personally I doubt it will be 3 and a half years. Orange Glorious will get frustrated that the adults won't give him his way and bail out.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2017, 02:51:16 pm »
Unfortunately they seem to enjoy Trump slapping them across the face with his junk on a daily basis.

FWIT @Cripplecreek --- you needn't share your every erotic fantasy with the world.   :whistle:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2017, 02:57:35 pm »
Personally I doubt it will be 3 and a half years. Orange Glorious will get frustrated that the adults won't give him his way and bail out.

Your scenario puts the Democrats back in the majority. Trump supporters would rise up in even greater anger, and pull their votes from all Republicans.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2017, 03:02:56 pm »
@Cripplecreek

Or, his body physically collapses due to not enough sleep for his body to repair itself (think heart), Or, he has a mental breakdown (think crazy), Or, he does something so egregious/against the law, he is impeached (think he lies constantly).

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2017, 03:04:20 pm »
Your scenario puts the Democrats back in the majority. Trump supporters would rise up in even greater anger, and pull their votes from all Republicans.

Of course they will. They're nasty little children who don't accept their own responsibility in matters.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 03:05:09 pm »
@Cripplecreek

Or, his body physically collapses due to not enough sleep for his body to repair itself (think heart), Or, he has a mental breakdown (think crazy), Or, he does something so egregious/against the law, he is impeached (think he lies constantly).

His father was suffering dementia when he passed away.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 03:14:53 pm »
And stay gone.  Fringies belong in a fringe party.

Until such time as people like you decide that being purged from party is simply not enough.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2017, 03:16:19 pm »
@Cripplecreek

Or, his body physically collapses due to not enough sleep for his body to repair itself (think heart), Or, he has a mental breakdown (think crazy), ....

If he sneezes, should we think TB?

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2017, 06:10:04 pm »
Love how every thread devolves into Trump bashing.

Say a thread is titled Today Is Thursday and it ends up being about the morons who voted for Trump instead of Hillary.  Another thread titled The Sky Is Blue turns into someone saying, "I'm so much smarter than you because I didn't vote for Trump".

Maybe out of spite I'll just spend my time hammering the living dogshit out of all the Trump bashers.  Could be fun.  Yes, it requires zero brain power, but still, could be fun.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2017, 06:35:01 pm »
Love how every thread devolves into Trump bashing.

Say a thread is titled Today Is Thursday and it ends up being about the morons who voted for Trump instead of Hillary.  Another thread titled The Sky Is Blue turns into someone saying, "I'm so much smarter than you because I didn't vote for Trump".

Maybe out of spite I'll just spend my time hammering the living dogshit out of all the Trump bashers.  Could be fun.  Yes, it requires zero brain power, but still, could be fun.

You might want to read the OP and the first two replies to this thread.

It was bashing Conservatives not supporting Trump long before we threw our hat into the discussion.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2017, 06:40:44 pm »
You might want to read the OP and the first two replies to this thread.

It was bashing Conservatives not supporting Trump long before we threw our hat into the discussion.

No, that was not what the OP was about at all.  I could tell you what it said but I can't make you read at a level high enough to comprehend the words.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2017, 10:00:22 pm »
@rangerrebew

Studies of voters in the past indicate the majority of voters are happy with their representative/senator but they think "other" reps and senators, not theirs, should be voted out.
@Victoria33
Been a'bornin' for long enough, at least back to that fine day in 1978 when George F. Will cracked
in a column, Today's conservative has reached into his heart of hearts, prayed hard, and decided
it was high time that the government cut his
neighbour's benefits.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.