Author Topic: WATCH: President Donald Trump MASSIVE Rally in Huntington, West Virginia Jim Justice Speech  (Read 948 times)

Offline libertybele

Interesting.  Governor Justice switches from DEM to GOP.  I've never really watched one of Trump's speeches, but I did this one and it was impressive from the standpoint that his followers are still passionate and convinced he is (or will) keeping his promises.  The biggest applause seemed to come when he spoke of Russia and that they should be investigating Hillary.  I've been wondering why he continues with these 'rallies' ... I now think he's continuing with rallies to hold on to his support for 2020. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIYaGCY6NQc
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 12:43:11 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

Still campaigning like we complained about Obama doing?

Offline libertybele

The big huge difference is, Obama always focused on using the word "I".  Trump focuses on using the words "we" and "you".

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump: 'The Russia Story Is a Total Fabrication'
Fox News, Aug 3, 2017

During a rally in West Virginia on Thursday, President Donald Trump said Democrats only focus on the Russia investigation because they have "no message, no agenda and no vision."

He pointed out that they refuse to acknowledged his successes: the all-time high stock market, reforms to the VA, manufacturing jobs being brought back to the U.S. and the Keystone Pipeline.

"The Russia story is a total fabrication," Trump said. "It's just an excuse for the greatest loss in the history of American politics. It just makes them feel better when they have nothing else to talk about."

He said the investigators who are looking into possible collusion between his campaign and Russia should actually be looking into Hillary Clinton's deleted emails, paid Russian speeches and the uranium she sold that is now in the hands of "very angry Russians."

Trump added that most people know there was no Russian involvement in his presidential campaign.

"We didn't win because of Russia. We won because of you," he said to huge cheers.

"Democrat lawmakers will have to decide," he continued. "They can continue their obsession with the Russian hoax. Or they can serve the interests of the American people."

Watch more above.

Video at link:  http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/03/trump-west-virginia-rally-republicans-democrats-draining-swamp

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If I recall, Wyoming and WV had the highest percentage voting for Trump.

Oil, cowboys, coal and coal. Common sense, hard working people.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Trump needs the affirmation of the crowds that love him.  He's not getting that from his own party and he's had a little dissension in the ranks, so this is good for him.

It will energize him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

Trump needs the affirmation of the crowds that love him.  He's not getting that from his own party and he's had a little dissension in the ranks, so this is good for him.

It will energize him.

Great!  More bizarre tweets to make fun of. :)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Great!  More bizarre tweets to make fun of. :)

LOL yup.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
LOL yup.

I only watched a minute of it and that was enough.  Talking about how he would rather be with them than in Washington swamp.  I was thinking to myself he is the swamp.  And maybe he should rather be doing his job than out looking for the praises of Trump fans.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Welp, this is now precedent. Obama apparently did it, Trump seems to revel in it. The zombie followers of both don't mind it.

Silver Pines

Saw a clip of it earlier this morning.  He said the prosecutors should be going after Hillary instead.  Cheers resulted.

So why doesn't he have his AG do just that, and how can that entire crowd be so dumb? 

Offline Suppressed

Welp, this is now precedent. Obama apparently did it, Trump seems to revel in it. The zombie followers of both don't mind it.

If they actually want action in DC, they'd tell him to get his butt back there and achieve things, not just talk about them. 

But because this acclaim is what Trump actually wants, not accomplishments, he will revel in this and ignore his promises and responsibilities, because his supporters won't hold his feet to the fire like they promised.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

Saw a clip of it earlier this morning.  He said the prosecutors should be going after Hillary instead.  Cheers resulted.

So why doesn't he have his AG do just that, and how can that entire crowd be so dumb?

That's one of the issues surrounding Trump's disastisfaction with Sessions, he's done nothing to investigate Hillary; yet now all the DEMS that didn't approve of him during the appointment hearings are now saying that want him to stay and the GOPe are demanding that Sessions stays. Secondly, Sessions appointed Rosenstein as his deputy who worked under Bill Clinton.  I've said from the beginning, Sessions was a mistake.  Clinton continues to be well insulated.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I only watched a minute of it and that was enough.  Talking about how he would rather be with them than in Washington swamp.  I was thinking to myself he is the swamp.  And maybe he should rather be doing his job than out looking for the praises of Trump fans.

Do you even know what is meant by "drain the swamp" @Chosen Daughter ?  I suggest you do a little research on this subject because you sound confused.  Hopefully while spending a little time with Google you'll stumble upon the last Republican president who had the guts to call for draining the swamp. 

Offline Rivergirl

A bit off putting to watch those standing behind him.
As for the billionaire gov.  Birds of a feather.

Silver Pines

That's one of the issues surrounding Trump's disastisfaction with Sessions, he's done nothing to investigate Hillary; yet now all the DEMS that didn't approve of him during the appointment hearings are now saying that want him to stay and the GOPe are demanding that Sessions stays. Secondly, Sessions appointed Rosenstein as his deputy who worked under Bill Clinton.  I've said from the beginning, Sessions was a mistake.  Clinton continues to be well insulated.

@libertybele

Sessions isn't going after Hillary because Trump decided against it (or rather, was never going to).  "She's suffered enough," remember?

Silver Pines

Do you even know what is meant by "drain the swamp" @Chosen Daughter ?  I suggest you do a little research on this subject because you sound confused.  Hopefully while spending a little time with Google you'll stumble upon the last Republican president who had the guts to call for draining the swamp.

@Right_in_Virginia

Which has nothing to do with Trump bringing his own swamp into the White House. 

Why don't you chill with the superior attitude.

Offline Cripplecreek

@Right_in_Virginia

Which has nothing to do with Trump bringing his own swamp into the White House. 

Why don't you chill with the superior attitude.

Jamie Gorelick, Attorney, advisor, and personal friend of Jared and Ivanka.

Way to drain that swamp eh?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 02:15:20 pm by Cripplecreek »

Silver Pines

Jamie Gorelick, Attorney, advisor, and personal friend of Jared and Ivanka.

Way to drain that swamp eh?

And Goldman-Sachs as far as you can see...up to their ears in mud, mosquitoes, and gators.

@Cripplecreek

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Oh please. Trump himself said that he didn't want to go after Hillary.

Offline Suppressed

And Goldman-Sachs as far as you can see...up to their ears in mud, mosquitoes, and gators.

The GS part in particular makes me wonder how much the Trumps sit in private and laugh at the suckers they dog whistle.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cripplecreek

The GS part in particular makes me wonder how much the Trumps sit in private and laugh at the suckers they dog whistle.

I'll tell you what it looks like privately.

That said I wonder if they realize how stupid they look chanting "Lock her up" at the grinning idiot on stage who said the Clintons have suffered enough. What an embarrassment.