Author Topic: Refugee Admissions Under Trump: More Christians Fewer Muslims  (Read 463 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Refugee Admissions Under Trump: More Christians Fewer Muslims
« on: August 01, 2017, 08:50:35 pm »
cnsnews
By Patrick Goodenough | July 31, 2017 | 11:18 PM EDT

[excerpt]

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/refugee-admissions-under-trump-more-christians-fewer-muslims

(CNSNews.com) – The first six months-plus of the Trump administration have brought a discernible shift in the religious affiliation breakdown of refugees admitted into the United States, with a larger proportion of Christians to Muslims among those resettled.

Most of those who have arrived since President Trump’s inauguration would have begun the application process long before – it can take 18-24 months – but the change is nonetheless striking: More than half of those admitted under Trump (51.2 percent) are Christians, compared to 43.3 percent of those who arrived during the same period one year earlier under President Obama.

At the same time, the proportion of Muslims among the refugees admitted during those two time periods dropped, from 46.7 percent under Obama to 37.6 percent under Trump.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline bilo

Re: Refugee Admissions Under Trump: More Christians Fewer Muslims
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 10:19:56 pm »
I love the direction this is headed, but how do they know they are Christians? If it's just because they say so (figuring it will help them get in) then it may not be close to the % stated. Most people don't realize that in islam muslims can lie about anything if it advances their faith.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 10:26:41 pm »
I love the direction this is headed, but how do they know they are Christians? If it's just because they say so (figuring it will help them get in) then it may not be close to the % stated. Most people don't realize that in islam muslims can lie about anything if it advances their faith.

I'd like to see fewer immigrants of all kinds, but this is definitely a step in the right direction.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 10:48:11 pm »

Fry up some bacon and see if they eat it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 05:08:29 am »
Fry up some bacon and see if they eat it.

MANY Christians don't eat pork. Try again.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 05:50:28 am »
Best ratio is, zero percent muzzie, 100 percent non-muzzie.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 05:56:15 am »
White South African farmers need a good home. Hint Hint...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....