Author Topic: The Fight for Control of the Heritage Foundation  (Read 396 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The Fight for Control of the Heritage Foundation
« on: August 02, 2017, 02:36:57 am »
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/the-fight-for-control-of-the-heritage-foundation/525033/

In a statement released after a 4:30 p.m. staff meeting presided over by former president Ed Feulner, board chairman Thomas A. Saunders offered a starkly critical assessment of DeMint’s tenure.

“After a comprehensive and independent review of the entire Heritage organization, the Board determined there were significant and worsening management issues that led to a breakdown of internal communications and cooperation,” the statement read. “While the organization has seen many successes, Jim DeMint and a handful of his closest advisers failed to resolve these problems.”

Heritage used to mean a great deal to me and it's releases carried a lot of weight. 

more at link

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Re: The Fight for Control of the Heritage Foundation
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 05:56:56 am »
Yeah, as if I take The Atlantic seriously.

Steve Jobs' widow just invested big in The Atlantic.

https://www.ft.com/content/3aa3e420-73ac-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: The Fight for Control of the Heritage Foundation
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 12:01:25 pm »
It's always easier to dismiss the media and keep on posturing than to read the actual statement from Heritage which reads "Jim DeMint sucks eggs."