Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director  (Read 34130 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director
« Reply #325 on: August 01, 2017, 01:58:54 pm »
So Marxism is the new conservatism?

Yes.  Get with the times man, or get run over by the train!

Conservatism is a loser. So sayeth the Trump Faithful.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #326 on: August 01, 2017, 01:59:31 pm »
I thought this thread was about Scaramucci not Trump's policies and achievements.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

« Reply #327 on: August 01, 2017, 02:03:18 pm »
Any objective observer would have to concede that the actions Trump has taken since elected were conservative. Trump may not frame it in ideological terms, just doing what's right for the country, he'd say. But don't we already know that conservative action is what's best for America?  And Trump is doing that.

Now, if only we can get congress on the stick.

Just looking at how hard the Rats and RINOs are fighting Trump tells you he is implementing a conservative proAmerican agenda. Only those deliberately blind can't see Trump is governing as a conservative. Today Rand Paul said he thinks Trumps cabinet is more conservative than Reagans'. 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #328 on: August 01, 2017, 02:06:28 pm »

Trump is doing just about all of what I laid out. Where it can do it on his own authority it is being done. When he needs Congress to act, well things are not going as well.

First, you said he is doing these things. Then you say he isn't doing them but Congress is to blame. If he doesn't have the authority to do them, how can you claim he is doing them?

I hope he does all those things. I'm just not expecting it to happen. I worked for a Fortune 70 and the corporate office tended to run on BS and blather. They were always coming up with grand plans that splattered against the wall of reality.  Then came the Blame Game.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #329 on: August 01, 2017, 02:07:26 pm »
I thought this thread was about Scaramucci not Trump's policies and achievements.

I think the revolving door that involved Mooch is one of the "achievements". 
Countdown to Resignation

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #330 on: August 01, 2017, 02:08:03 pm »
Getting back to Scaramucci ...

People Are Hilariously Sharing Things That Were Longer Than Scaramucci’s Term At The White House
@Polly Ticks
I think once upon a time this year the Mets held first place in the National League East longer.

It's also alleged John Coltrane once played a version of "My Favourite Things" that was longer.

I can also recall hearing some Senate filibusters out-lasting The Mooche's term at the White House,
but I'd have to look it up and I'm not even close to fully awake just yet. ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #331 on: August 01, 2017, 02:17:37 pm »

(though I imagine they actually will run a skit on him this week...)
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #332 on: August 01, 2017, 02:17:42 pm »
But what intrigues me is how much you love clinging to a delusion.

@Right_in_Virginia

HAHAHAHA!

You Trumpettes are PRICELESS.

The notion that Donald Trump is fit to be President of the United States *is* the delusion. So, please, spare me.

As for Cruz, he would have won handily if the idiot wing of conservatism hadn't lined up behind the idiot candidate. The only reason Cruz didn't win is because you fools decided to back a NY liberal, unhinged a$$h@t of a candidate who is now doing more than we could have ever imagined to prove how unfit he is for the job.

Own it. You sunk conservatism by getting played by reality TV star. The democrats are likely to sweep the midterms and the handily take the next presidential election because YOU support a clown.

Nice job.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

« Reply #333 on: August 01, 2017, 02:17:42 pm »

Hard to separate the wheat from the chaff lately.

Just say'n.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #334 on: August 01, 2017, 02:19:57 pm »

Scaramucci IS a Trump's policy and achievement.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #335 on: August 01, 2017, 02:22:28 pm »
Some other things that out-lasted The Mooche:

* The Edsel.
* My Mother, the Car.
* The DeLorean.
* Mike Piazza's time with the Marlins.
* The pet rock.
* The Chia Pet.
* Milli Vanilli.
* John Coltrane's saxophone solos.
* Single concerts by the Grateful Dead.
* The first Persian Gulf war.
* The ForChevAmChrysWagen.
* Mood rings.
* A typical Tour de France.
* Any set of Olympic games.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #336 on: August 01, 2017, 02:25:34 pm »
@Emjay
The gag probably would have worked better if more people than just me and maybe three others
knew the old-time radio soaps. (The television soaps' titles really don't all lend themselves to that
kind of satire, alas. I mean, what could I have done with, say, One Life to Live, or Another
World
, or All My Children, or Search for Tomorrow?)
@EasyAce
@roamer_1

I listened to all of those.
An aunt of mine won money from one of those, I think it was "All My Children".  They had a contest to name a new child and they said the child had blue eyes.  My aunt named her, "Azure Sue" (azure means the color blue).  I don't remember how much money she won - I was a child when she won it.  She was a school teacher.  This was in the 40s and her husband was an air force pilot in WWII at the time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #337 on: August 01, 2017, 02:27:41 pm »
Some other things that out-lasted The Mooche:

* The Edsel.
* My Mother, the Car.
* The DeLorean.
* Mike Piazza's time with the Marlins.
* The pet rock.
* The Chia Pet.
* Milli Vanilli.
* John Coltrane's saxophone solos.
* Single concerts by the Grateful Dead.
* The first Persian Gulf war.
* The ForChevAmChrysWagen.
* Mood rings.
* A typical Tour de France.
* Any set of Olympic games.

The intro to the theme from Shaft

Musical intro to The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone

American Pie - Don McLean

Shout parts 1&2 - The Isley Brothers

Heard It Through The Grapevine - Credence Clearwater Revival

Inna Gaddaa Da Vida - Iron Butterfly

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

« Reply #338 on: August 01, 2017, 02:29:38 pm »
Back the turntable up TRG.  To be fair...Inna Gaddaa Da Vida lasted longer than some Presidencies! 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #339 on: August 01, 2017, 02:30:45 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

HAHAHAHA!  You Trumpettes are PRICELESS.

The notion that Donald Trump is fit to be President of the United States . .../ 

I know this is how you feel @bolobaby   And yet Ted Cruz couldn't beat him.  (See ... you can try, but you cannot escape the truth ... 88devil )

As I posted previously:  Continuing to insist that Cruz losing to Donald Trump means he would have won against the Clinton machine is political masochism in its purest form.

I do feel your pain and will stop adding to it.  So enough with this .... you will be laughing and pointing at a mirror if you post to me about this again.  This boring, circular and moot debate is over.  I am done with it. 

:seeya:

Silver Pines

« Reply #340 on: August 01, 2017, 02:31:13 pm »
Getting back to Scaramucci ...

People Are Hilariously Sharing Things That Were Longer Than Scaramucci’s Term At The White House

@Polly Ticks

Lol..."I've been on hold with Comcast longer."

They're doing Scaramucci Shakespeare, too.  I just read one that cracked me up, but I can't post it here, lol.

Online corbe

« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2017, 02:32:36 pm »
    With @Right_in_Virginia gone It may be safe to wade back in here with more Ted Cruz memes.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #342 on: August 01, 2017, 02:35:28 pm »
@EasyAce
@roamer_1

An aunt of mine won money from one of those, I think it was "All My Children".  They had a contest to name a new child and they said the child had blue eyes.  My aunt named her, "Azure Sue" (azure means the color blue).  I don't remember how much money she won - I was a child when she won it.  She was a school teacher.  This was in the 40s and her husband was an air force pilot in WWII at the time.

@Victoria33

Many babies have eyes that are blue at birth but darken in a few months.  I hope they stayed blue!   ^-^

But that's a beautiful name, in any case.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #343 on: August 01, 2017, 02:36:06 pm »
Back the turntable up TRG.  To be fair...Inna Gaddaa Da Vida lasted longer than some Presidencies!

True...it is longer than William Henry Harrison term which lasted just 32 days...which is also longer than Mooch lasted as Comms Director.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #344 on: August 01, 2017, 02:37:49 pm »
Again I feel vindicated with my earlier statement congratulating @Right_in_Virginia for finally admitting that Trump wasn't a conservative. 

You may have missed this @RoosGirl but I am done with this asinine debate.  The election is over and the right candidate won.

I hope you find the strength to move on.  Truly.

But if you do not, leave me the hell out of your further comments on Election 2016.  The whole damn subject is repetitive, boring and a colossal waste of my time.

Thanks.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #345 on: August 01, 2017, 02:38:05 pm »
I know this is how you feel @bolobaby   And yet Ted Cruz couldn't beat him.  (See ... you can try, but you cannot escape the truth ... 88devil )

As I posted previously:  Continuing to insist that Cruz losing to Donald Trump means he would have won against the Clinton machine is political masochism in its purest form.

I do feel your pain and will stop adding to it.  So enough with this .... you will be laughing and pointing at a mirror if you post to me about this again.  This boring, circular and moot debate is over.  I am done with it. 

:seeya:

Political Masochism is voting for a NY Liberal masquerading as a Republican and hoping he won't continue to back peddle on his campaign promises like he's done so far while defending every single move he makes without fail.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #346 on: August 01, 2017, 02:38:45 pm »
@jpsb
@Cripplecreek
@CatherineofAragon

Catherine posted at 7:49, Cripple posted at 8:20.  Who are you people who post that early?  You must be from outer space as no one in his/her right mind would do that. I am not an early person and I think all of you are nuts.  Maybe this will help you reset your brain:   22222frying pan
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 02:56:02 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #347 on: August 01, 2017, 02:42:15 pm »
@EasyAce
@roamer_1

@Victoria33 It looks like my grandson may turn out to be the rarest of the rare...red hair and blue eyes.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #348 on: August 01, 2017, 02:44:55 pm »
You may have missed this @RoosGirl but I am done with this asinine debate.  The election is over and the right candidate won.

I hope you find the strength to move on.  Truly.

But if you do not, leave me the hell out of your further comments on Election 2016.  The whole damn subject is repetitive, boring and a colossal waste of my time.

Thanks.

Oh no, thank you.  I felt much better after a stalwart support such as yourself admitted that Trump wasn't a conservative.  For a while there I thought I had completely misunderstood what conservatism was for years, but you have put my mind at ease.

Oceander

« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2017, 02:45:49 pm »
Only a fool would expect a Trump cult member to accept responsibility for the damage they did to this country by foisting Trump on us as president.  In that respect they are just like liberals.