Author Topic: Blackmail? Wasserman Schultz planned to pay Muslim IT spy even while he lived in Pakistan..  (Read 808 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
By Robert Spencer, July 30, 2017

“Imran Awan did admit to me that my phone is tapped and there are devices installed in my house” and “Imran Awan threatened that he is very powerful and if I ever call the police again, [he] will … kidnap my family members back in Pakistan,” his stepmother, Samina Gilani, claimed.

This man “could read all emails sent and received” by Wasserman Schultz “and see all files on the staff members’ computers.”

This is an immense scandal with multiple implications, and cries out for a full and thorough investigation. But there will almost certainly not be one: too many powerful people involved, with too much at stake. And that in itself demonstrates again why a full investigation is needed...

Read more at: http://pamelageller.com/2017/07/wasserman-pay-it-spy-pakistan.html/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

This is an immense scandal with multiple implications, and cries out for a full and thorough investigation. But there will almost certainly not be one: too many powerful people involved, with too much at stake. And that in itself demonstrates again why a full investigation is needed...

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It seems obvious to any serious thinking person that Schultz was being blackmailed. It is the only way her behavior makes any sense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It seems obvious to any serious thinking person that Schultz was being blackmailed. It is the only way her behavior makes any sense.

Perhaps. But I think it more likely that those guys were installed there at the behest of the Whitehouse itself.  Pull on this string very hard and the entire thing comes tumbling down!

I think she genuinely fears for her life.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 03:22:39 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline The_Reader_David

So, maybe was it the ISI, rather than the FSB, that was hacking the Democrats during the last election.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Any way you slice it, this is a huge story.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Being buried.

Because it leads to direct to Hillary and Obama and who knows how many other high-ranking Democrats.

Nothing will happen because a lawless and corrupt government is incapable of being held to justice, even if our top secrets were being handed to our most avowed enemies.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline dfwgator

Not with American Pravda refusing to report it.

Offline DB

I sure thought that after Trump's first covert operation shortly after being sworn in where one of our guys was killed that there was a news story about these same IT guys being removed from managing congress's computers on the Democratic side. It was implied that the enemy knew we were coming and that it may have been leaked by these IT guys. If that is the case Trump is not going to let this go.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
So, maybe was it the ISI, rather than the FSB, that was hacking the Democrats during the last election.

Could be.  Possibly in retribution for the bin Laden raid in 2011?  Who knows.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Perhaps both. Just ask Hillary, she knows.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.