Author Topic: Bachmann: Islam has transformed my state  (Read 1186 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bachmann: Islam has transformed my state
« on: July 30, 2017, 02:40:50 am »
Excerpt:

Bachmann: Islam has transformed my state
Somalis in Minnesota live in 'parallel society'
Published: 2 days ago

But this community of Somali refugees has effectively disengaged from American society, according to Bachmann, leading to the denigration of the culture of Minnesota as well as a host of other social problems.

“This is a failed multicultural experiment that is killing people and destroying the future of the West,” Bachmann added.

“Parallel societies kill assimilation from the Third World and create havoc in American societies,” Bachmann said, noting that the Somali population in Minnesota has chosen to largely ignore assimilation into American culture, seeking instead to live in completely Somali communities.

The recent shooting of Justine Damond by a Somali-refugee cop Mohamed Noor, an officer hired during a campaign for a diverse police force, demonstrates the “havoc” Third World immigration can bring to the United States, Bachmann believes.

“Somali women in Minnesota are almost always covered with clothing from head to toe,” Bachmann claim

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/bachmann-islam-has-transformed-my-state/#8oMHRhEBSMwUzbpm.99

Offline dfwgator

Re: Bachmann: Islam has transformed my state
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 02:47:42 am »
Minnesota used to be known as "New Sweden"

Now it's known as "New Sweden" again, and it has nothing to do with Swedes this time.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 04:30:02 am »
A close relative lives in a nice suburb on the SW side of Minnie. Somalis two doors down. We don't even hear about all the stuff that goes on there. Suffice to say they both have concealed carry.
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 06:22:14 am »
   I always gave Michelle the benefit of the doubt for some odd reason but she's been in Politics up there long enough to have made 'some' difference, me thinks she may have been part of the problem.
   Shitcago is being taken over by Thugs, Texas is being buried in Illegals and she thinks she has problems, we all do, my advice is for her to suck it up buttercup, work with your State Legislative Body, like we do (which you were apart of for years) it's gonna be a long ride, and my Governor is up to the task (no pun intended).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 03:08:23 pm »
Why doesn't she run for office again instead of complaining?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 03:10:41 pm »
Why doesn't she run for office again instead of complaining?

Career politicians are a big part of the problem.  She's done her time in office.  Time for other good people to step up.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 05:05:52 pm »
Excerpt:

That's what 'campaigns for diversity' will do for you.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 05:17:00 pm »
 Chris Rock's line about Prince and Kirby bucket is very dated now.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 07:01:53 pm »
   I always gave Michelle the benefit of the doubt for some odd reason but she's been in Politics up there long enough to have made 'some' difference, me thinks she may have been part of the problem.
   Shitcago is being taken over by Thugs, Texas is being buried in Illegals and she thinks she has problems, we all do, my advice is for her to suck it up buttercup, work with your State Legislative Body, like we do (which you were apart of for years) it's gonna be a long ride, and my Governor is up to the task (no pun intended).

Being from sand and tent country, those Islam folks are familiar with the camel getting his nose in the door of the tent. 

My old home town of Irving, Texas has seen it up close and personal.  In this climate, it takes a strong leader to put a stop to it.

I remember when that huge mosque went up on my road to Wal-Mart ... edge of the city.  That was their foothold and they saw the movie "If you build it, they will come."  And they did come.  I'd have to look it up, but I'm betting the largest group among the immigrants to Irving is Muslims.

And then they perpetrated that scam on our fair city ... the one known as Clock Boy.  This activist father had his son build a clock ... well, he built it but ... it's kind of a primitive clock that you can build with instructions from the Net.

The boy was told exactly what to do with said Clock to make it seem dangerous.  When the Clock eventually attracted attention and was confiscated, the second part of the plan went into effect.

Sue the City of Irving.  I will always be grateful to Beth Van Dyne for holding the fort and getting the lawsuit dropped, but it will happen again.  And poor Clock Boy was exiled by his father to Qatar where he really misses Irving.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 07:56:18 pm »
There are ethnic stores in the Capitol of Wisconsin where English is not spoken, and there are Black neighborhoods I will not stroll in, and now America has been infected with Somalis...When will the madness end?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2017, 08:26:26 pm »
This type of piece is timeless.  One complaining of the lack of assimilation.

It's perfectly normal for immigrants to stay together for their feeling of security and the unfamiliarity of a different culture and language.

The examples are many.  Little Italy, Kaisertown, Chinatown?   The storage containers in I, ROBOT??

The long-term goal is the next generation..."Give me your children and I'll give you the future", and Obama did everything possible to flood Red States with Muslims and/or Hispanic/Africans, while at the same time indoctrinating our youth.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2017, 08:39:47 pm »
This type of piece is timeless.  One complaining of the lack of assimilation.

It's perfectly normal for immigrants to stay together for their feeling of security and the unfamiliarity of a different culture and language.

The examples are many.  Little Italy, Kaisertown, Chinatown?   The storage containers in I, ROBOT??

The long-term goal is the next generation..."Give me your children and I'll give you the future", and Obama did everything possible to flood Red States with Muslims and/or Hispanic/Africans, while at the same time indoctrinating our youth.

True, but they learned English, didn't suck off the system, didn't balkanize themselves with seditious hostility, didn't pull any reconquista or caliphate type garbage and such. Many changed their name to sound more Anglicized and forbade their children from speaking their former language. They also learned civics in school and were taught to blend with existing American culture.

So while I'm not against immigrants, I'm definitely not for what immigration as it's promoted by the Fedgov bureaucracy today.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2017, 08:45:44 pm »
We stopped emphasizing the "Melting Pot" in favor of the "Tossed Salad".

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2017, 08:51:45 pm »
True, but they learned English, didn't suck off the system, didn't balkanize themselves with seditious hostility, didn't pull any reconquista or caliphate type garbage and such. Many changed their name to sound more Anglicized and forbade their children from speaking their former language. They also learned civics in school and were taught to blend with existing American culture.

So while I'm not against immigrants, I'm definitely not for what immigration as it's promoted by the Fedgov bureaucracy today.

Exactly.  For a while immigrant groups clung together but they actually came to America to be Americans.  They ventured out, learned the language, got jobs out of their original culture, had families who sometimes didn't even speak the native tongue and assimilated.

Muslims will never assimilate and it would be against their religion to do so.  We must stop letting them in.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2017, 09:10:28 pm »

My household has examples of both.  My surname comes from my great grandfather, who changed it twice to be more Anglicized. He and his immigrant wife, sent their kids to the English language school, NOT the old country language option. Along the Missouri River, Dakota Terr. 1880-90s.

My wife's mother was a post WWII immigrant, spoke little English at the start. He father was fluent in the mother's language. So Dad often translated orders to the older kids. SoCal 1940-50-60s.

The point: Getting an education in English was top priority. Keeping the old language was of no real importance.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 02:15:18 am »
Free Vulcan wrote:
"A close relative lives in a nice suburb on the SW side of Minnie. Somalis two doors down. We don't even hear about all the stuff that goes on there."

If there are "Somalis two doors down", it ain't a "nice neighborhood" no mo' ...

Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 02:39:51 am »
Free Vulcan wrote:
"A close relative lives in a nice suburb on the SW side of Minnie. Somalis two doors down. We don't even hear about all the stuff that goes on there."

If there are "Somalis two doors down", it ain't a "nice neighborhood" no mo' ...

He better hit the road, jack.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 01:18:38 pm »
They elected Pawlenty; conceivably, Bachmann might run for the Governorship.  She would assuredly win a lot of areas, the Twin Cities themselves might be a problem but people are wisening up. The state is now a gray state per voter registrations meaning "competitive".

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/4301827-mcfeely-michele-bachmann-dipping-her-toe-minnesota-governor-race

This matter of bringing in refugees haphazardly, well, as the original article states, Vietnamese and Hmong came in but a tipping point is with the Somali community.

Bachmann is a true believer, meaning, sometimes for the mainstream, her evangelical fervor seems excessive.

Trump should probably start looking at making people like John Bolton or Michelle Bachmann part of the administration.  If necessary, they may not have to have officially high-level positions like Secretary of State but perhaps in advisor roles.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 01:45:26 pm by TomSea »