Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein Calls For Senate Obstruction Probe on Trump  (Read 778 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Todd Beamon   |   Friday, 09 Jun 2017 07:13 PM

Sen. Dianne Feinstein urged the Senate Judiciary Committee Friday to "investigate all issues that raise a question of obstruction of justice" regarding President Donald Trump and the Russia probe and subpoena witnesses if necessary.

"It is my strong recommendation that the Judiciary Committee investigate all issues that raise a question of obstruction of justice," the California Democrat said in a letter to the panel's chairman, Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa.

"These issues should be developed by our legal staff, presented to us, and be subject to full committee hearings," she said.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/dianne-feinstein-senate-obstruction-probe/2017/06/09/id/795242/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Dianne Feinstein Calls For Senate Obstruction Probe on Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 01:19:14 pm »
Really!...Grassley needs to shut this down..it is getting so ridiculous...nothing in Comey's testimony prompted this.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 01:40:36 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 01:29:58 pm »
Maybe it will keep them busy and out of the way?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 01:36:59 pm »
They just don't want to accept there's nothing there.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 01:55:55 pm »
@mystery-ak

All this fuss with this committee and that committee, talking heads on TV speculating about this and that, Trump's words and tweets about this, is moot.  The Special Counsel will investigate all of this mess and we aren't going to know what he is doing until he is through.  This reminds me of the Kennedy assassination.  There was talk from everywhere in government about how it happened, who did it, kept up for years even though a commission was finally appointed to investigate.  Hopefully, this won't last that long. 

When Kennedy was killed, I was teaching a fifth grade class.  An announcement was made on the loud speaker to all the classes, that this had happened.  After school, I had an appointment with an IRS guy about my tax return.  I had a rent house and the IRS had a problem with how I reported that.  So, I went to that appointment to meet him at the courthouse.  Neither he nor I cared about that silly rent house anymore -  our president had just been killed.  At some point, I told him I reported that rent house as a realty company said I should.  We worked that out and it didn't cost me any money.  If you were old enough to remember that, I'm sure you know where you were at that time when you heard he had been killed.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 02:06:57 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 04:49:17 pm »
And yet another genius heard from.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 05:51:24 pm »
And yet another genius heard from.

No, really?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 06:02:41 pm »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln