Author Topic: Federal contractor Reality Leigh Winner arrested for sending classified NSA intelligence to news outlet  (Read 1803 times)

rangerrebew

Federal contractor Reality Leigh Winner arrested for sending classified NSA intelligence to news outlet
by Kyle Feldscher | Jun 5, 2017, 5:38 PM

A 25-year-old federal contractor is facing charges she leaked a classified National Security Agency document to a news outlet in May.

The charges against Reality Leigh Winner came about an hour after the publication of a story based on an NSA document detailing Russian attempts to hack American voting systems in 2016.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/federal-contractor-arrested-for-sending-classified-intelligence-to-news-outlet/article/2625014
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:29:52 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Here are the 24 Disgusting Anti-Trump Tweets by NSA Leaker ‘Reality L. Winner’

Jim Hoft Jun 6th, 2017 12:44 am 120 Comments

25-year-old Reality Leigh Winner, a federal contractor, was arrested over the weekend and is facing charges that she removed classified material from a government facility and mailed it to a news outlet.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/24-disgusting-anti-trump-tweets-nsa-leaker-reality-l-winner/
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:32:29 am by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Doesn't she know only the Clinton squad can do that.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

rangerrebew

NSA Leaker Is A Bernie Supporter Who ‘Resists’ Trump

Posted By Chuck Ross On 7:06 PM 06/05/2017 In | No Comments

The 25-year-old woman who stole “Top Secret” documents from the National Security Agency and leaked them to The Intercept appears to be a supporter of Bernie Sanders and other progressive icons, such as Bill Maher and Michael Moore.

Reality Leigh Winner’s apparent social media footprint also shows that she is a supporter of other liberal causes, including the Women’s March and the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim civil rights group.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/nsa-leaker-is-a-bernie-supporter-who-resists-trump/

Online mountaineer

NSA Leaker Is A Bernie Supporter Who ‘Resists’ Trump
Chuck Ross
7:06 PM 06/05/2017
The 25-year-old woman who stole “Top Secret” documents from the National Security Agency and leaked them to The Intercept appears to be a supporter of Bernie Sanders and other progressive icons, such as Bill Maher and Michael Moore.

Reality Leigh Winner’s apparent social media footprint also shows that she is a supporter of other liberal causes, including the Women’s March and the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim civil rights group.

She also recently referred to President Trump as a “piece of shit” because of his position on the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) protests.

Winner was indicted in federal court on Monday after she allegedly stole classified documents from her employer, Pluribus International, a defense contractor that does work for the NSA from its offices in Augusta, Ga.  ...

Winner’s posts on Facebook suggest that she is politically active.

On Feb. 14, a day after Winner took her Top Secret job at Pluribus, Winner posted a photo outside of the Atlanta offices of Georgia Sen. David Perdue.

Winner wrote that she had a 30-minute private meeting with the Republican lawmaker.

She said they discussed “my concerns regarding climate change and what the state of Georgia is doing to reduce dependency on fossil fuels.”  ...

Winner was heavily critical of Trump just after he took office. She used the hashtag “NeverMyPresident” and “Resist” in a Facebook post about his position on DAPL.  ...
Full story at Daily Caller
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Jon Swaine‏Verified account @jonswaine 13h13 hours ago
Reality Winner, arrested for alleged classified leak, is a former US Air Force linguist who speaks Pashto, Farsi & Dari, her mother tells me

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸‏Verified account @JackPosobiec 13h13 hours ago
NSA Leaker Reality Winner was a member of #TheResistance with a top security clearance. Let that sink in

More at the Ralph Retort: Anti-Trump Leaker Reality Winner’s Twitter Has Been Discovered. Full of #BLM, Anti-White Tweets

Seriously, why and how did she get clearance?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

Snowden is a hero, but she is a traitor..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline driftdiver

Hardly a parallel case. Nor have I seen anyone around here call Snowden a hero.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hardly a parallel case. Nor have I seen anyone around here call Snowden a hero.

Some people like to shoehorn in a fake narrative to fit their own warped memes.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Kinda funny. I'm waiting to hear Hannity's response to Assange who is calling Winner a hero.

Oceander

Who names their kid 'Reality'??

Offline kevindavis007

Kinda funny. I'm waiting to hear Hannity's response to Assange who is calling Winner a hero.

My guess had she release information during the Obama administration or leaked anything bad about Hillary, she would have been praised as a hero.  I'm just saying..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline driftdiver

My guess had she release information during the Obama administration or leaked anything bad about Hillary, she would have been praised as a hero.  I'm just saying..

Yes you say a lot.    BTW, Who is doing the hero praising?

Offline skeeter

Some people like to shoehorn in a fake narrative to fit their own warped memes.

They need to constantly remind the rubes of their superior morality and superlative intellects.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

You mean like Comey was endlessly praised as a hero by Trumpers during the election.

Offline kevindavis007

You mean like Comey was endlessly praised as a hero by Trumpers during the election.

Yep..

Offline Night Hides Not

Her dad's favorite line had to be "Reality's a bitch".

And I'm nominating myself for "Post of the Day".   :silly:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:42:12 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online corbe

Ditto @Night Hides Not 
   How do you think so deep this early in the morning?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

Ditto @Night Hides Not 
   How do you think so deep this early in the morning?

I'm on my second cup of coffee, and I've made my "weighty" post for the day over here:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,266098.0.html

Your comments/advice would be appreciated.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The first question is, how did she ever get a security clearance to begin with?

Because Obama did not believe in anything being 'secret' or 'covert', he and his staff were granting Top Secret clearances to everyone with a pulse, including members of his clan, the Muslim Brotherhood.

During Obama, it was actually more difficult to fail a security screen than it was to pass. This how Wasserman-Schultz wound up hiring a group of Muslim Pakistani spies as her congressional IT staff. And, this is how this person who obviously has some serious psychological issues, wound up in a position to do what she did.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SirLinksALot

Either:

1) Her parents go DEEP in the Hippie era

or

2) She changed her name officially.

Wingnut

Either:

1) Her parents go DEEP in the Hippie era

or

2) She changed her name officially.

So also seems to go after a Pound Cake.   Sara Leigh Winner.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

How do you know she didn't?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

NSA Leaker: ‘Being White Is Terrorism’

The woman charged by the Department of Justice with stealing “Top Secret” information from the National Security Agency apparently believes being white is a form of terrorism.

That’s according to a tweet the alleged leaker, Reality Winner, sent in February. Winner, who is herself white, tweeted at rapper Kanye West that he should make a shirt declaring whiteness an act of terror.

“@kanyewest you should make a shirt that says, ‘being white is terrorism’,” she tweeted.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/nsa-leaker-being-white-is-terrorism/

This is one messed up self-hating chick.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

TTIUWP   
   Dumba$$ of the Year award goes to:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.