Author Topic: "Mattress Girl's" New Art Exhibit Is Powerful Garden of Sculptures Showing a Genuine Artistic Talent  (Read 1282 times)

Offline endicom

Ace of Spades HQ
Ace
May 25, 2017

Nah just f***** wit ya, it's her in a bra, panties, and high heels being tied up and belt-whipped by a dominatrix in order to show how art itself is being raped in Trump's America, or something.

More... http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=369929

Offline Frank Cannon

Very thought provoking and stimulating. Gonna have to get some glossy 8X10's of these for my office. Look good next to my diploma.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who knew? There are literally hundreds of websites where you can see stuff like this and much, much, more. Who knew these sites were "art"? That would be a unique excuse when someone finds this stuff on your computer.

Hey man, it's just 'art'!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Who knew? There are literally hundreds of websites where you can see stuff like this and much, much, more. Who knew these sites were "art"? That would be a unique excuse when someone finds this stuff on your computer.

Hey man, it's just 'art'!

Maybe I can apply for a govt' grant for this "art". Paying for this service out of pocket is murder.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Is she going to get boycotted for cultural appropriation? That's Shibari ropework.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Very thought provoking and stimulating. Gonna have to get some glossy 8X10's of these for my office. Look good next to my diploma.

They always say things never go out of style.  Even 13th century torture.

Also noticed her cohort has "Team Emma" on it.  Just what position does she play?  The Rack?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 04:39:54 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is she going to get boycotted for cultural appropriation? That's Shibari ropework.  :tongue2:

I don't know anything about Shibari ropework. But speaking from a Navy perspective, that ropework is crap.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't know anything about Shibari ropework. But speaking from a Navy perspective, that ropework is crap.

The only thing that "Master" knows about the Navy is Fleet Week.

Offline anubias

The only thing that "Master" knows about the Navy is Fleet Week.

You forgot the image.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
There's an important correction to the original story:

Correction: This story originally gendered a concerned viewer at Emma Sulkowicz's 'The Ship Is Sinking' performance as "she." They use pronouns "they/them." We regret the error.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Well, I thought some primitive somewhere was just bringing home the other other white meat, but the Dyaks barely do any of that any more, and any other reference would be rasis.

Failing that, she's already on a rail, run her out of town...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I had thought a dominatrix was a female?