Author Topic: Now Kim Jong-un is threatening Australia with nuclear hellfire  (Read 405 times)

rangerrebew

Now Kim Jong-un is threatening Australia with nuclear hellfire
posted at 12:31 pm on April 23, 2017 by Jazz Shaw

It feels as if a week doesn’t go by without North Korea’s diminutive dictator, Kim Jong-un, threatening to nuke somebody… usually the United States. In fact, it happens so often that it’s barely worth reporting on it any longer. But following the recent productive meetings between Australian leaders and Vice President Pence, the chubby autocrat has decided to expand the exclusive club of North Korean nuclear targets to include the Land Down Under. (NBC News)

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/04/23/now-kim-jong-un-threatening-australia-nuclear-hellfire/
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 04:59:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Now Kim Jong-un is threatening Australia with nuclear hellfire
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:30:02 am »
Sure 'nuff, some Australian was telling me about this since the Australians are largely in our sphere of influence.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Now Kim Jong-un is threatening Australia with nuclear hellfire
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 05:48:03 am »
The Australians were there to help fight the North Koreans last go-round. Roughly 17,000 Australian troops served, 1200 were wounded, 339 KIA, from 1950 to 1953.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis