Author Topic: Maher: We’re ‘Gassing’ Syrians Too ‘With CO2’ – ‘Syrian Problem Started With Climate Change’  (Read 464 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher stated that Syria’s dysfunction started due to climate change, and “we talk about Assad gassing people, we’re gassing them too. We’re just doing it slower with CO2.”

Maher said, “[T]he Syrian problem started with climate change. It did. 75% of Syrian farms failed. A million and a half people migrated to the cities. That’s where it began. And by the way, these people who are starving, which is — whether you’re bombed or you’re sarin gassed, or you’re starving, death is death. But — I mean, we talk about Assad gassing people, we’re gassing them too. We’re just doing it slower with CO2.”
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/04/21/maher-were-gassing-syrians-too-with-co2-syrian-problem-started-with-climate-change/
The whole world is a gas, isn't it Bill?

My vote for the biggest idiotic statement for the week.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline musiclady

My vote for the biggest idiotic statement for the week.

Yikes.  No argument with you on that.

He must be taking lessons from John F. Kerry.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

He needs some time in a padded cell

Offline the_doc

So, Maher is actually admitting that we have had climate change issues since the Seventh Century.