Author Topic: Was New York's attorney general bought by an environmentalist billionaire? [yes]  (Read 325 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
by Drew Johnson
April 11, 2017

What did it cost the California-based hedge fund mogul (Tom Steyer) to make New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman a pawn in his plan to vilify ExxonMobil and ramp up global warming hysteria? Apparently, it was the prospect of campaign contributions.

Public records indicate the AG launched a climate change investigation targeting ExxonMobil while he was urging Steyer to help fund his planned 2018 campaign for governor.

(excerpt)

https://origin-nyi.thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/energy-environment/328106-was-new-yorks-attorney-general-bought-by-a-tree-hugging
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Reading the article, an equally valid headline would be "New York AG blackmails Exxon."
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline endicom

As a New Yorker I am appalled to see our AG having to reach out to a Californian for graft. We damned near invented graft, dammit. This is humiliating.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Another interesting fact is that this AG ( a Hitlerly surrogate) brought up this suit miraculously after ExxonMobil decided to discontinue paying tribute money to the Clinton Foundation.

Dots are easy to connect.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.