Author Topic: Soros-backed foundation claims Exxon Valdez disaster the result of global warming  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

April 9, 2017
Soros-backed foundation claims Exxon Valdez disaster the result of global warming
By Rick Moran

From our "Anything that happens on planet earth can be blamed on global warming" file comes this laugh out loud theory promoted by climate change hysterics.

An article in the Los Angeles Times written by fellows associated with the Energy and Environmental Reporting Project at Columbia’s Graduate School of Journalism claims that the 1989 disaster that occurred when the oil tanker Exxon Valdez ran aground was due - in part - to global warming.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/04/sorosbacked_foundation_claims_exxon_valdez_disaster_the_result_of_gobal_warming.html#ixzz4dlamsiMq
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I generally have more decorum than celebrate a death.  But whens Soros kicks it, I'll be cheering.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.