Author Topic: Nigeria: Hero dog saves wedding party from suicide bomber after fighting with teenager until she blew herself up  (Read 562 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hero dog saves wedding party from suicide bomber after fighting with teenager until she blew herself up
The young terrorist was attempting to infiltrate the wedding crowd when the dog arrived to save the day
ByPatrick Lion
    15:54, 5 APR 2017Updated17:02, 5 APR 2017

A heroic dog at an African wedding has saved guests from a suicide bomber after fighting with the terrorist until her explosives detonated.

Officials have reportedly revealed the dog belonged to a guest at the wedding in the town of Belbelo, Nigeria.

But the pooch intercepted the suicide bomber, described by local officials as a female in her teens.

The bomber had been attempting to infiltrate the crowd when the dog arrived to save the day.

Continued: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hero-dog-saves-wedding-party-10164547

geronl

after fighting with the teenager or BY fighting with the teenager?

This whole use of "after" instead of "by" in these types of headlines has been bugging me for months.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, I'm guessing the dog died?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So, I'm guessing the dog died?

Double bad thing. The dog died. Boko Haram increasingly using young girls as suicide bombers.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

geronl

Double bad thing. The dog died. Boko Haram increasingly using young girls as suicide bombers.

the girls are forced into it

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
the girls are forced into it

Moslem slavery. They've been at it too long. If the truth were known the moslems were as much a cause for the long period in Europe known as the "Dark Age". They destroy everything the touch.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley