Author Topic: CNN Hires Reporter Who Falsely Accused Trump of Making Racist Comment  (Read 266 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Hires Reporter Who Falsely Accused Trump of Making Racist Comment

Posted By Andrew Kugle On April 3, 2017 @ 10:35 am In Politics | No Comments

CNN has hired reporter April Ryan, who has repeatedly clashed with White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer in recent days, as a political analyst.

Ryan, American Urban Radio Networks' White House correspondent, is one of CNN's latest high-profile hires, according to Politico.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-hires-reporter-falsely-accused-trump-racist-comment/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 03:15:04 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: CNN Hires Reporter Who Falsely Accused Trump of Making Racist Comment
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 03:15:54 pm »
What a "unique" method to show the world how much integrity means to your organization. :whistle:

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: CNN Hires Reporter Who Falsely Accused Trump of Making Racist Comment
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 03:20:30 pm »
It is also safe to say that she was hired BECAUSE she made false accusations of racism against Trump.

Leftists reward effort as long as that effort is to cause damage, destruction or death to their political targets.

WHAT? Am I saying that leftists would like to see their political enemies murdered? Yep. Absolutely. I think many far leftists are horribly, homicidally dangerous - as much so as fundie muzz.

That is why it would probably be a great idea to start rounding up far leftists, putting them on trail for treason, convicting them and then gassing them.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 03:22:12 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)