Author Topic: Larry Kudlow: The government needs to pay 50% of healthcare costs  (Read 31295 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Larry Kudlow: The government needs to pay 50% of healthcare costs
« Reply #401 on: March 17, 2017, 07:25:16 pm »
snicker

It's nice knowing my frying pan won't make you die, Fred.   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #402 on: March 17, 2017, 07:33:42 pm »
Give me liberty or give me death!  new gadsen8888 :flag:

:patriot:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #403 on: March 17, 2017, 07:50:51 pm »
All I know for sure is I am against government intervention in everything I do. I object to the fact that I have to pay taxes that pay for other people's health care and that I have to pay more, a penalty (WTF?), for not having insurance because I can't afford insurance. ALL of my medical expenses are out of pocket. A competitive market would be nice. Maybe lower prices would end some of the "need" for insurance.

If someone decided to burn it all down and start over I can see myself helping with the burning.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #404 on: March 17, 2017, 07:53:13 pm »
It's nice knowing my frying pan won't make you die, Fred.   :beer:

I have a heavily callused head. Plus 2" of solid bone surrounding my brain.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #405 on: March 17, 2017, 07:59:16 pm »
Easy to see why this thread is on its 17th page... :whistle:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #406 on: March 17, 2017, 08:04:32 pm »
Easy to see why this thread is on its 17th page... :whistle:

Really?  Then could you explain it to me?   :laugh:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #407 on: March 17, 2017, 08:08:11 pm »
All I know for sure is I am against government intervention in everything I do. I object to the fact that I have to pay taxes that pay for other people's health care and that I have to pay more, a penalty (WTF?), for not having insurance because I can't afford insurance. ALL of my medical expenses are out of pocket. A competitive market would be nice. Maybe lower prices would end some of the "need" for insurance.

If someone decided to burn it all down and start over I can see myself helping with the burning.

I'll be right there with you carrying a can of kerosene and a box of matches!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #408 on: March 17, 2017, 08:17:38 pm »
Really?  Then could you explain it to me?   :laugh:

I know that it would take another 17 pages to explain it to ME, but I think you're a substantially faster study than I.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #409 on: March 17, 2017, 08:23:07 pm »
@INVAR  @Cyber Liberty  @Sanguine

You may well be right my friend but I know the TRUTH and for as long as I am able will continue my fight for it!  YOU and others can choose to join me or not!  It makes little difference as to the path I will follow.

I have no intention of going quietly into that goodnight.

I do not care if I am the last one standing and 380 million people all march in lockstep to whatever their government demands.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #410 on: March 17, 2017, 08:27:11 pm »

Don't worry Fred. It's a tax not a penalty. That makes it all better.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline r9etb

« Reply #411 on: March 17, 2017, 08:27:29 pm »
I do not care if I am the last one standing and 380 million people all march in lockstep to whatever their government demands.

You realize that in that case, you wouldn't be the last one standing.  Those people marching in lockstep: of necessity, they're standing, too.  So you may wish to rephrase that.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #412 on: March 17, 2017, 08:29:07 pm »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Any ideas on what Mr. Madison was talking about in my quote from Federalist 47 back up thread a ways?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #413 on: March 17, 2017, 08:31:00 pm »

I believe that we have arrived at the point and time where the corruption is so institutionalized and the system so 'fundamentally transformed' and this people so comfortable with Communism, that is likely to be the only remedy left to protect what is left of our liberty.

Especially given the news coming out of the courts regarding the Second Amendment and which arms you are permitted to have, and not to have.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #414 on: March 17, 2017, 08:48:48 pm »
Any ideas on what Mr. Madison was talking about in my quote from Federalist 47 back up thread a ways?

He is talking about the very manner in which the current tyranny we suffer under would materialize.  He noted the focus was on creating a working federal government and less on protecting and preventing liberty from being infringed and usurped by the very branches they empowered. He saw where tyranny would become institutionalized.   The tyranny we have today grown accustomed to and lie to ourselves does not exist because we can go to the polls every couple years to vote for lifetime career members of the oligarchy.   

Madison was adroit to understand that when the Judicial, Legislative and Executive branches are essentially run by a single party and influenced by the same ideology - that the very definition of tyranny will have been achieved.  That once the government spends it's time accumulating power and authority and inventing new controls and requirements upon the citizenry and nation, that the system itself would become a danger to the existence of liberty itself.  Preservation of individual liberty is not, and has not been part of any function of the federal government in over 100 years.

The Beast is self-aware - and it's appetite insatiable and ravenous, and unchecked will devour all wealth, all liberty and all life in a vain attempt to satisfy the insatiable appetites of the rulers that run it and are enriched and empowered by it.

We little people, are just slaves easily manipulated by notions of 'equality', 'fairness' and the lie that government needs to become god in order to achieve utopia for everyone - when the truth is that the rulers have intentions to only benefit a very narrow class of peers among themselves.  Basically,they and your neighbors do not trust you or I with liberty and the entire function of government is now predicated on the effort to license, restrict, redistribute and reapportion all things in a manner which safeguards them and their posterity.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #415 on: March 17, 2017, 08:55:36 pm »
He is talking about the very manner in which the current tyranny we suffer under would materialize.  He noted the focus was on creating a working federal government and less on protecting and preventing liberty from being infringed and usurped by the very branches they empowered. He saw where tyranny would become institutionalized.   The tyranny we have today grown accustomed to and lie to ourselves does not exist because we can go to the polls every couple years to vote for lifetime career members of the oligarchy.   

Madison was adroit to understand that when the Judicial, Legislative and Executive branches are essentially run by a single party and influenced by the same ideology - that the very definition of tyranny will have been achieved.  That once the government spends it's time accumulating power and authority and inventing new controls and requirements upon the citizenry and nation, that the system itself would become a danger to the existence of liberty itself.  Preservation of individual liberty is not, and has not been part of any function of the federal government in over 100 years.

The Beast is self-aware - and it's appetite insatiable and ravenous, and unchecked will devour all wealth, all liberty and all life in a vain attempt to satisfy the insatiable appetites of the rulers that run it and are enriched and empowered by it.

We little people, are just slaves easily manipulated by notions of 'equality', 'fairness' and the lie that government needs to become god in order to achieve utopia for everyone - when the truth is that the rulers have intentions to only benefit a very narrow class of peers among themselves.  Basically,they and your neighbors do not trust you or I with liberty and the entire function of government is now predicated on the effort to license, restrict, redistribute and reapportion all things in a manner which safeguards them and their posterity.

@INVAR

Very good!

He was talking about any group of people with the same interests possessing all the leavers of government.  Our government, all there branches, until very recently was composed primarily of just such a group of people. We know them as lawyers! And THAT is a problem!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #416 on: March 17, 2017, 08:56:34 pm »
Don't worry Fred. It's a tax not a penalty. That makes it all better.

When a fellar works for half a year to pay the crown, you know that something ain't right.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #417 on: March 17, 2017, 09:28:19 pm »

There it is. I have had the uncomfortable privilege of being the only one in the room who was right before. I can handle it if I have to, but it is nice to not be alone.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #418 on: March 17, 2017, 09:31:48 pm »
There it is. I have had the uncomfortable privilege of being the only one in the room who was right before. I can handle it if I have to, but it is nice to not be alone.

Yep!  As the man said; "We can all hang separately or we can all hang together!"   :patriot: :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #419 on: March 17, 2017, 10:32:18 pm »
You realize that in that case, you wouldn't be the last one standing.  Those people marching in lockstep: of necessity, they're standing, too.  So you may wish to rephrase that.

No, they aren't standing. They're marching. In a highly delineated fashion you  approve of.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #420 on: March 17, 2017, 10:35:53 pm »
We are screwed.

While you people are up standing can someone make me a sammich?

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #422 on: March 17, 2017, 11:06:04 pm »
Who the heck cares????

LET'S EAT!

Not so fast.  I want to see her cut the bun and spread her mayonnaise.  Just sayin, Fred.
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #423 on: March 17, 2017, 11:09:41 pm »
Not so fast.  I want to see her cut the bun and spread her mayonnaise.  Just sayin, Fred.

She is building a Dagwood.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #424 on: March 17, 2017, 11:15:07 pm »
She is building a Dagwood.

Then I'm pulling up a chair.
I will NOT comply.