Author Topic: Khizr Khan cancels Toronto trip after being told his travel privileges are being ‘reviewed’: reports  (Read 238 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Khizr Khan, the Muslim American Gold Star father who famously railed against President Donald Trump at last year’s Democratic National Convention, has cancelled a planned speech he was scheduled to give in Toronto after being informed that his travel privileges are “under review.”

Rosa Hwang, a senior producer at CTV National News, reports that Khan received word that his privileges were under review on Sunday evening. It is not clear from Khan’s account who has put him under review.

“This turn of events is not just concerning to me, but to all my fellow Americans who cherish our freedom to travel abroad,” said Khan, whose son, U.S. Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, died in Iraq in 2004. “I have not been given any reason as to why.”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection told Daily Dot it does not contact travelers before they leave the United States.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/khizr-khan-forced-to-cancel-toronto-trip-after-being-told-his-travel-privileges-are-being-reviewed/

Posting this for information/archiving, despite the palpable smell of BS over the whole thing.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink