Author Topic: President Winfrey? Oprah says in the age of Trump that she could run for the White House despite being unqualified for the job  (Read 369 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
President Winfrey? Oprah says in the age of Trump that she could run for the White House despite being unqualified for the job

Oprah said she had never thought about possibly being president until Donald Trump won the job
    She believed she was unqualified and didn't have enough raw knowledge
    'And now I'm thinking, "Oh! Oh!" she said'
    Oprah would be the first woman president if she were to leverage her near-universal name ID to match Trump's political lightning moment
    She already built a successful broadcasting career on unlikely triumphs, including a ratings war that saw her beat legendary interviewer Phil Donahue

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:57 EST, 1 March 2017 | Updated: 10:32 EST, 1 March 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269856/Oprah-says-age-Trump-run-president.html#ixzz4a5wkssZd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She might be able to pip what the Democrats have right now and perhaps Obama would help her.

Offline goatprairie

I hope she runs.  Then Pubbies can bring up her quote about wishing old, white people would die. I want to see how she'd answer that one.